Sign in to follow this  
Absha

Windows 8 support (Both 32 & 64 ?)

Hi everyone,

as i'm checking everything before the D-Day, i've seen that the website is not mentioning Windows 8 in the required specs or even in the minimum ones. So my question is simple :

Will ArmA III be compatible with Windows 8 ? If yes, will it be with both version ?

And another optional question that may have been answered in another topic :

I've seen few helicopters incoming with ArmA III, but appart the RAH-66, the A/MH-6 and what seems to be a Havoc with a V-Shaped tail and a coaxial rotor system, i can't put a name on the transport helicopter which is pretty close to a S-76 apart from some minor details like the tail rotor and the landing gear ? (Also the engines, but it's no surprise as it would be a near-sixty years old machine)

Kind regards, and thanks in advance for your answers,

Axel

ARMA 2 works on Windows 8 (both 32 and 64 bit) I see no reason ARMA3 will be any different. If you're asking if ARMA 3 will be a 64-bit application, I have no idea.

It should work fine on Windows 8. ArmA2 runs good on it, so no reason why ArmA3 would.

Hi everyone,

as i'm checking everything before the D-Day, i've seen that the website is not mentioning Windows 8 in the required specs or even in the minimum ones. So my question is simple :

Will ArmA III be compatible with Windows 8 ? If yes, will it be with both version ?

And another optional question that may have been answered in another topic :

I've seen few helicopters incoming with ArmA III, but appart the RAH-66, the A/MH-6 and what seems to be a Havoc with a V-Shaped tail and a coaxial rotor system, i can't put a name on the transport helicopter which is pretty close to a S-76 apart from some minor details like the tail rotor and the landing gear ? (Also the engines, but it's no surprise as it would be a near-sixty years old machine)

Kind regards, and thanks in advance for your answers,

Axel

The helicopter question belongs in a different thread, but the Iranians have the KA-60 which basically acts in the same capacity as the S-76. NATO has the AW101 Merlin.