Sign in to follow this  
Westonsammy

What mod's/missions do you want to see in ArmA 3 Alpha?

I just had an epiphany! Battleships and other vessels to have some awesome sea warfare! Oh wait I forgot, in the future sea warfare is obsolete because of missiles and missile defense systems. Ah well I guess someone can make a WW2 Mod eventually with sea warfare.

Edited by WarMachine45

warfare for the whole of stratis -- even those 12 vehicles will do!

this!

---------- Post added at 09:49 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

QFT.

That base in Paraiso was epic -- first town of Somato was always a £%&^*. :) It didn't have any teleport/MHQ either -- Hot LB helo insertions only, baby. Everyone started out with an M16 and access to a HMVVW.

By the time everyone reached Corazol, the team was both relieved & exhausted in the fact, that half the island is done & Northern part is to come!

Map of Sahrani - http://community.bistudio.com/wikidata/images/d/d1/ArmA_Sahrani_Map_Large.jpg

Eggbeast is the current EVO modder and I game with him at GITS, no doubt he will probably take a look at porting GITS-EVO in some fashion, but needless to say "wait out" & I'll let you know after he's looked at Alpha to see if it can be done.

Eggbeast is the current EVO modder and I game with him at GITS, no doubt he will probably take a look at porting GITS-EVO in some fashion, but needless to say "wait out" & I'll let you know after he's looked at Alpha to see if it can be done.

Eggcellent. :) Poke him to keep the mission challenging, i.e. not giving copters & jets to total nabs with only 30 points. MHQ/teleport can stay in the game, but then the transport helo runs should reward the pilots more on per cargo delivered basis.

I think last time I played it was only 1-2 points per player.

ACRE or perhaps the in game von now works just like it. But radio and localized and directional voice is essential for arma multiplayer. Depending on the balance and features of ACE incorporated into the main game presumably ACE. Depending on how the AI has improved TPWCAS and ASR. A decent A2 map ported (like lingor). An in game dynamic mission creator like MCC. All essentials IMO to start to play multiplayer reasonably.

I want to save farm animals trapped in a sinking submarine

Let me know when that mission is done. Nothing stops you from making that :P

Well, there is a sub prop aside from the actual SDV. So, as Rundlle said... Not sure if it's enterable though.

Oh, I forgot. I also want Crazy Race ;)

Edited by Kilroy the Nerd

ACE 3 & ACRE, and some optics mods that remove the black outside ("easy" cause it doesnt needs all models remade), some solid BLUFOR factions like USMC ive ACE3 doesnt has them. and as mission something with helicopter insertion flying along the coast :bounce3:

With all the underwater gameplay, we need subs, and a mission resembling "The Hunt for Red October".

The classic mission Steal the Car of course!

Oh god yes!

To be honest thing think that will make the the most happy is that mods auto download when I join a server so I don't have to search the entire Internet for the exact mod files needed.

It could be a mod that turns everything into My Little Pony, I don't care, if it auto downloads without me having to fool around with it I will cry tears of joy.

I don't know if this support will be in the Alpha (or even full game, as SteamWorks allows the workshop for mod files but I'm not sure on auto downloading upon server join)

Oh god yes!

QFT.

That base in Paraiso was epic -- first town of Somato was always a £%&^*. :) It didn't have any teleport/MHQ either -- Hot LB helo insertions only, baby. Everyone started out with an M16 and access to a HMVVW.

By the time everyone reached Corazol, the team was both relieved & exhausted in the fact, that half the island is done & Northern part is to come!

Map of Sahrani - http://community.bistudio.com/wikidata/images/d/d1/ArmA_Sahrani_Map_Large.jpg

Happy memories...

QFT.

Kickin' it old school. Good times back then..

QFT.

Bring me memories...Oh the happines when you gained acess to the Little Birds,and how powerful the team was by the end of the game,haha,coop meant something more back in the old school days.:thumb:

Evolotion Blue forever!:cool:

:yay:

Insurgency is probably the mission I've enjoyed the most, so am hoping to see one made for ArmA 3 sometime after release! C:

I'd love to get Yura Petrov's Blackhawks with improved avionics, and also Unsung mod with whole UH-1 package (and some jungle map), both with a proper TOH FM.

This îîî

"Insurgency" in the near future of course.

Built in "Hand Sign" system.

I'm curious about the mini UAVs too.

ACE & ACRE are at the top of my list. I won't be in a rush for mods though as I think I'll be happy enough just plodding alone with what BIS gives us for a while.

As for maps / missions, I'd love to see a mission to retake control of an oil rig at sea from hostile forces, something like that would be just CQB tactics.

about ACE & ACRE... i LOVE these mods, but i would love even more for the vanilla game to be at this level when released and NOT need the mods...... i don't think mods should provide vital game features, i think they should be built in

I managed to get most the Arma2 addons I did in TOH and the Kiowa, just the flight model was normal Arma2 if that makes sense. If Arma III is the same addon transfer should be easy at first and probably harder later when you try and make them TOH flight model compatible. Anyway will know for sure Tuesday at some point :)

TOH is using the ArmA 2 engine. ArmA 3 is not.

Undead mod, predator mod, I44, some police units. I cant wait!

Something simple like STHud will be nice. Other than that I think I'll stick with stock Arma 3 for a while.

Domination C40! award winning mod :yay:

want also to see some wasteland maybe? or some P V P fights.. /wasteland. or some coop fights would be nice also.

Domination C40! award winning mod :yay:

Domination will not be in A3 sadly, unless someone ports it over without permission.

Eggcellent. :) Poke him to keep the mission challenging, i.e. not giving copters & jets to total nabs with only 30 points. MHQ/teleport can stay in the game, but then the transport helo runs should reward the pilots more on per cargo delivered basis.

I think last time I played it was only 1-2 points per player.

Just spoke with him last night, pc isnt up to the job of arma 3 :(

I would love to see gore realism mod with dismemberment etc, not uber buckets like manga or anything but enough to look realistic.

I would like to see ACE/ACRE, Domination, and I44(even though I doubt it will be released until a few months after the full game is released.)

I would like to add the Korean "Police action" to the list of mods. It'd certainly be new. First conflict to use helicopters en masse (despise their limited purpose for cargo and medevac). We could use WWII equipment like PPSh-41s, Mosin Nagants, and most certainly T-34s. I've only heard of one mod that's done it before.