Sign in to follow this  
Westonsammy

What mod's/missions do you want to see in ArmA 3 Alpha?

I hope warfare mission will be available in Arma 3 at start. If it won't I want this mission.

I want to see the aircrafts modded to full realism^^

Edited by NordKindchen

Thanks to the physics engine I want to see someone make a dismemberment and gore mod :yay:

I agree. I know many are against full gore, but I mean, c'mon... If we're gonna call it a simulator and we want realistic medical treatments for casualties, we should go the whole way and simulate realistic injuries...

Since ArmA 3 has gone just a bit futuristic...

I want to see a full on Modern day US Military mod including... US Army, US Marines, US Airforce, US Navy (if possible). I want to see US Rangers, Seals, Marine Force Recon.

All of this, in the 2013 modern uniform, weapons, and vehicles/equipment. It would blow my mind if done correctly, and very high quality!

But if that doesn't happen, I still love the modders for what they DO do. lol

Arma 2 OA RFT converted. Including Factions, Weapons, Vehicles and Islands. :)

In fact, a lot of A2 mods converted to A3 would make it an even more awesome game. Just think about the endless possibilties or how for example the MCN_ Islands look on A3 engine or RedHammers weapons packs etc.

Ah yes dont know about the vanilla sounds but I guess JSRS would still be better.

And dont forget ACE, even though this is more important on the final version. But hey, the sooner these guys start the earlier ACE will be available for the complete release.

I really hope mods like ASR_AI and tpwcas wont be required anymore to get a smooth gameplay experience.

I'm not so sure that with physx, a new flight model, and a new animation system, that any previous addons will be compatible. I would be happy if my suspicions are not correct.

I managed to get most the Arma2 addons I did in TOH and the Kiowa, just the flight model was normal Arma2 if that makes sense. If Arma III is the same addon transfer should be easy at first and probably harder later when you try and make them TOH flight model compatible. Anyway will know for sure Tuesday at some point :)

Halo Covenant mod, Half-Life Combine mod, Quake Wars Strogg mod, etc.

I want to see a full on Modern day US Military mod including... US Army, US Marines, US Airforce, US Navy (if possible). I want to see US Rangers, Seals, Marine Force Recon.

All of this, in the 2013 modern uniform, weapons, and vehicles/equipment. It would blow my mind if done correctly, and very high quality!

Exactly! :D

LMAO... So much demand for ACE yet Xenos isnt going to develop for it A3 and wont give permission for others to do so.

LMAO... So much demand for ACE yet Xenos isnt going to develop for it A3 and wont give permission for others to do so.

I'm pretty sure he won't be developing his domination mission or whatever it's called, not ACE. ACE is a team project, so it's hardly likely the entire team'll abandon it.

I feel like ACE/ACRE would be cool, although Sorry but i want it to be easier to install. and not require an external program...

And i would like Wasteland.

You guys seem to be forgetting that this is the ALPHA that this thread is about. I doubt we will see ACE, FDF, JSRS or any other total conversion wasting time on an engine that will change this fast, and most likely break their work.

So I'd rather see some experimental mods that try to break the boundaries of the game. Think about working submarines, working (MP) truck-trailer hinges, shooting from moving vehicles (who knows what physx can do), cargo systems without the script kludge, etc.

If the game runs on my machine I might dust off my

or even the
from arma 1 ;)

Working on those mods will most likely hit any issues that the developers didn't know about, while there is still time to fix it.

I'd like to see what could be done to medical treatment, something as seen in ACE and how much if at all it can be expanded upon.

maybe we bring out the opa kits, pincers, tourniquets and other medical supplies and work on the body! we must inject it with saline solution.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I'd like to see some standard US Infantry. Maybe I will work on them? I'm not sure.

binkowski, you and i will work on them, also johannes. i leave in the middle because i have to work on historical russians as well.

Since ArmA 3 has gone just a bit futuristic...

But if that doesn't happen, I still love the modders for what they DO do. lol

The BLUFOR units already look like modern day Rangers and Delta Force. Even if you'd like to have "normal" grunts, you'd probably just have to mod the helmets so that they don't all have rails and attatchments. I think one would just have to concentrate on changing the guns to M4s, M416s, and SCARS. Anyone know if the Alpha would allow us to go as far as creating whole new maps? Cause i'd love to see Afghanistan or Takistan translated into this new engine.

Rydygiers High Command mod. I hope that one will be drop in and play, especially for the many-entity style battles. (200 Units + on my PC)

Also, weapons. Many weapons, and many people. Basically, the everything.

I would LOVE to see a return to evolution...

My first Arma Online Gamemode and was great fun.

I would LOVE to see a return to evolution...

My first Arma Online Gamemode and was great fun.

QFT.

That base in Paraiso was epic -- first town of Somato was always a £%&^*. :) It didn't have any teleport/MHQ either -- Hot LB helo insertions only, baby. Everyone started out with an M16 and access to a HMVVW.

By the time everyone reached Corazol, the team was both relieved & exhausted in the fact, that half the island is done & Northern part is to come!

Map of Sahrani - http://community.bistudio.com/wikidata/images/d/d1/ArmA_Sahrani_Map_Large.jpg

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

I'm hoping for a WIP Wasteland mission, even with the limited vehicles and weapons... It would be amazing, the mission could progress as the alpha/beta does.

a high command mission if the high command module has been upgraded

would love to see a HC module with all of the waypoint types

Altis Life, right beside Stratis Warfare and Altis Domination and Insurgency (Altis Insurgency will be veery interesting) for missions.

I wanna see a WWII mod using Greek assets for Operation Mercury, the Invasion of Crete by the Fallschirmjager. It'd be fun! Also, ACE 3 would be cool, hand in hand with ACRE 2. Someone HAS to make something with Spartans, given the Spartan Trail on Stratis. I wanna see what mods ShackTac will use to benefit gameplay though, STHud was very useful on scenarios set on Expert. ST bunnyhop was... hilarious. And I'd like to see the new rendition of ST_LB_enhance, or some other means of being able to fire out of vehicles. I think an AI "fired" (shot) a camera from helo in TOH, so...