Sign in to follow this  
Westonsammy

What mod's/missions do you want to see in ArmA 3 Alpha?

Ace, ACRE, Blastcore and JSRS! :D

This is everything you need!!

I am hoping some of aspects of these amazing additions to ArmA will be included in ArmA 3

DOMINATION.

agree !!!

Edited by PawelKPL
my fault

The classic mission Steal the Car of course!

Hah, I remember that. Man those were the days.

Some nice coop missions, like stealth, smeak in airport, place satchels etc. Warfare mission, RP life missions, wasteland.

I'd like to see some standard US Infantry. Maybe I will work on them? I'm not sure.

Escape from Stratis/Limnos when its out. Also some warfare missions maybe.

ACE, or anything that gets rid of the terrible weapon choices along with making the factions more realistic.

I really want to see Project Reality get ported soon, that mod made public PvP palatable.

No. Just no.

Giant Mech ! (As complete vehicle)

It is a good sample to challenge the limits of ARMA3.

They have advanced FCS, and have advanced control, have complex animation and physics.

and Sweet Anime Girl !

for shader testing lol

It is important to see the degree of perfection of the female model.

(have full animation and can equipment all items on new inventory system, they need some RPG mods eg: dayz, city life, etc...)

To be honest thing think that will make the the most happy is that mods auto download when I join a server so I don't have to search the entire Internet for the exact mod files needed.

It could be a mod that turns everything into My Little Pony, I don't care, if it auto downloads without me having to fool around with it I will cry tears of joy.

I don't know if this support will be in the Alpha (or even full game, as SteamWorks allows the workshop for mod files but I'm not sure on auto downloading upon server join)

ACE and ACRE are a must-have for ArmA, they add so much to the experience. I foresee a brighter future for Arma 2's MP than ArmA 3's MP, untill ACE and ACRE are ported over properly. Then people will move over I think.

I'd also love to see JSRS back in ArmA 3. The sounds of ArmA 3 might be good, we will have to wait and see. But I know I will miss reverb inside buildings or the sound of far away firefights in JSRS 1.5.

In terms of missions, I want to make another Steal the Car xD Then I will see what kind of mission I will be inspired to make by the terrain.

Only one mod I really want and thats ACE all the way :)

There is many other great mods but ACE is my fav I love it and have huge respects to ACE team

Can't play without ACRE. No seriously, I just cannot play multiplayer without ACRE.

Also Exa and Stiltmans RG-31's would be nice.

I search the thread and I cant believe Im the first to say it but- GORE MOD!!

Hopefully, ASR AI and TPWCAS won't be necessary anymore. What else would be the point of AI improvements in A3 ?

Other than that, I would like to see some of Sanders missions ported over - nice quick engagements.

And yes, gore should have a slider :)

I would love to see ACE and ACRE in the alpha. Those two mods are the best :D

Mission: Cipher

Mod: MBG creationism

I have ton of fun with those two combined in Arma 2!

I'm not so sure that with physx, a new flight model, and a new animation system, that any previous addons will be compatible. I would be happy if my suspicions are not correct.

As would i, i suspect the first couple of days will be people trying to figure out how to make configs and such compatible and what needs to be fixed.