Sign in to follow this  
zico

Which version will you be buying?

Which version of Arma 3 will you buy?  

676 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Arma 3 will you buy?

• Alpha
    • Digital Deluxe Edition
    • Supporter Edition
    • Will try Alpha Lite and decide later on
    • None of the above

Supporter ed, it will payback with the free DLCs we get and I want to choose my support and I can afford it :P

I will buy the deluxe version, and wait for the final version meanwhile ARMA 2 is installed on my PC. ARMA 2 blot out definitively when the final version ARMA 3.

Certainly the names in the credits for supporting version is only for the first 500 copies, lol levis 501 will not go in the credits ARMA 3. And seeing this survey seems to be selling many copies of the version + support. This game simulator is very high track by a community of loyal players this saga combat simulator.

Edited by Metralla

I'd go with the Supporter Edition but since the odds of getting a spot in the credits are below shitty I'll save myself 45€ since I don't gamble.

Your loss BI you could have had that money.

I'd go with the Supporter Edition but since the odds of getting a spot in the credits are below shitty I'll save myself 45€ since I don't gamble.

Friend understands that there are many people who want to support this game and they will sell many copies and if they have to put them all in the credits ..... juajuajua ... Get stuck the simulator could if you see both names in the credits. :yay:

It's not like anybody's going to read those credits.

You think getting your name in the credits is the only good reason to buy the SE?

You think even if it was guaranteed that you were to get in the credits, then that would be the only reason to justify the price? Like having your name in the credits among hundreds of others is actually worth money?

Mind-boggling. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Current balance: 26.595 EUR

Edited by rfc

You think getting your name in the credits is the only good reason to buy the SE?

You think even if it was guaranteed that you were to get in the credits, then that would be the only reason to justify the price? Like having your name in the credits among hundreds of others is actually worth money?

Mind-boggling. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

It's simple.

You vote with your wallet. It is among the best ways of showing support! So if you can afford, it and love ArmA, buy SE for Bohemia. :)

It's not like anybody's going to read those credits.

...or actually give a fuck...

It's simple.

You vote with your wallet. It is among the best ways of showing support! So if you can afford, it and love ArmA, buy SE for Bohemia. :)

Tell that to the guy I'm replying to. He seems to think getting in the credits is the only reason to buy SE, and that the risk of not getting the first 500 purchases is too much of a "gamble". Yeah, because giving your money to BIS is a "gamble". :rolleyes:

Tell that to the guy I'm replying to. He seems to think getting in the credits is the only reason to buy SE, and that the risk of not getting the first 500 purchases is too much of a "gamble". Yeah, because giving your money to BIS is a "gamble". :rolleyes:

It's more like an "investment" if anything.

Even the SE package price is reasonable, the other ones are just great deals! For a game like this, 70€ is a fair price.

I think that there are some people here that are getting there priorities mixed up. I am not buying the Supporters Edition to get my name in the credits, I am buying it because I want to support BI with Arma 3.

BI might as well bring out an ePeen Edition at £200 for those who are so uptight about getting there names in the credits.

Nah, he's merely not pretentious enough to pretend like others may be. ;-) I would add that the first 500 is more objective than, say, deciding the credits by dev decision or fan vote.

This Tuesday 5th STEAM platform collapses because of so many requests to download :), steam Upgrade for arrival of ARMA 3. STEAM MESSAGE. Attention our servers are currently saturated, catch number and wait for the download

Digital Deluxe :3

I would buy a Supporter Super Edition for x000 €, if I could start working on islands for A3 right away ;)

I would buy a Supporter Super Edition for x000 €, if I could start working on islands for A3 right away ;)

Yes, yes! Give this man his tools :D

its pretty visible that the majority dont cares about the digital goods and the majority is splitted into the guys who dont want/can not give bis their cash and the guys who can :D

Probably will buy just Alpha, money's pretty tight as a student right now, but will most definitely buy all DLC when it releases. :)

I'm buying the Alpha edition because I don't care about the bonus stuff least of all a forum badge.

But I do want to support BIS, the best way to support a business is buying its products I guess. So I just bought the TOH bundle and the three A2 DLC's at BIStore just to show I care (and having something to do while I wait for Tuesday to arrive:D).

Sadly I have to pay for any future DLC's....but hey that's what a true supporter does :p.

Alpha. Simply because I don't need ArmaX from the supporter Edition (I have whole Arma II DLCs) and "future dlcs" are a) too far away for me b) stuff like OA would not be included and c) in terms of money, I think I need more support than BI :) (hey, I'm sure DayZ was golden times for BI).

Best support I can give is being an honest and loyal fan and spread the word.

Alpha (plus getting the release version) for EUR 25 is a great deal, thanks BI!

But I do want to support BIS, the best way to support a business is buying its products I guess. So I just bought the TOH bundle and the three A2 DLC's at BIStore just to show I care (and having something to do while I wait for Tuesday to arrive:D).

Go that man. ACR has some great missions but you have to grit your teeth to get through some of the tougher ones. PM me if you need tips I just finished the campaign last week. I'm going to replay a fav mission today for YouTube.

The more I think about it the less I can get away with buying a DDE - got to go supporter. I'm a well paid professional and Arma is just SO GOOD. Things like this page swing me towards Supporter