Sign in to follow this  
zico

Which version will you be buying?

Which version of Arma 3 will you buy?  

676 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Arma 3 will you buy?

• Alpha
    • Digital Deluxe Edition
    • Supporter Edition
    • Will try Alpha Lite and decide later on
    • None of the above

Would love to buy the supporter edition but im tight on money and cant afford £60 for a game :(

Btw my first post! :)

Supporter Edition of course, no need for a lite test or else.

But theres one question for me so far: Will those be available via steam or only via BIS online store? Because as far as I know BIS only accepts credit card payment. Steam offers a bunch of options like paypal which is my favorite.

I dont own a credit card at this time so a steam purchase would be my preffered method. Of course I would order a credut card as soon as possible to buy thw alpha but, well - I just want ro go sure before I do anythibg unnessasery.

So, any info on that?

If i had money to spare would make sure to buy a supporter, but since i'm very shorty on money will go with Alpha.

But will make sure to buy all DLC's for ArmA 3 when they come out ^^

Supporter most definitely, I'm happy to spend the extra to support BIS awesome games and 1000's of hours of fun since 2006. Also the extra features are a nice bonus although one of those nice looking T-shirts would sweeten the deal :P

But theres one question for me so far: Will those be available via steam or only via BIS online store? Because as far as I know BIS only accepts credit card payment. Steam offers a bunch of options like paypal which is my favorite.

I dont own a credit card at this time so a steam purchase would be my preffered method. Of course I would order a credut card as soon as possible to buy thw alpha but, well - I just want ro go sure before I do anythibg unnessasery.

So, any info on that?

The Supporter Edition is only listed as being available from the BI Studio site on the 5th. All other versions will be available on both.

http://www.arma3.com/buy

So, any info on that?

(except supporter edition) Forgot you wanted supporter

It will be on steam as you can only play even the alpha on steam and they said they could only do this because of steam. So no worries there

So, any info on that?

I always pay with Paypal on Sprocket, you are good to go and BIS cuts out the middlemen. ;)

Thanks a lot guys, lying in the barracks now and cant wait for March 5!

Would have bought Supporter but crashed car yesterday....Alpha...
You too? I crashed mine as well so I'll probably go with the Alpha.

Check your drivers ;)

Edited by jblackrupert

How really really surprised I will be when people start changing their minds to buy the game again when it's just around the corner. Nobody could've seen that coming.

I am flat broke so I will be buying the Alpha Unfortunately (thank you global system crisis), otherwise I would buy the supporter edition because ArmA I love.:coop:

I think it'd be really cool if Digital Deluxe and up came with printed maps, instead of just digital ones. *hint hint, nudge nudge...* :D

If I can sell ArmA X to one of my friends, the Supporter version. (I only miss ArmA I, so it wouldn't be worth the money then.) Don't really care about all the digital bonuses, but all access to all the DLC sounds good. Also, I want to support BIS. Compared to certain games, these offers are a bargain. And the whole game is worth "full release price" alone (45€.)

And that's one more reason to say "BIS if my favourite developer, if you ask me."

Am I the only one that would like a boxed copy of A3? :cool: But I still wanna play the Alpha :(

i want finally to put my hands on arma III! Doesn't matter if a have that box or not, i want to playyy! :D

I was thinking to buy supporter but then I remembered that I need to save to get new gfx card so I go for alpha.

Maybe someone will know here, it says the Scenario Editor is available in the Supporters Edition but nothing regards the 'Editor' itself, i.e. the full mission editor, will that be included or is there not to be a mission editor in A3 at all ?

Probably the cheapest one :s people in this country have to pay like 5 to 8 times more, because the thieves we have here ¬¬

Check your drivers ;)

Hehe, driver fail..... :o

@flash sorry that happened to you as well but glad to have someone to comiserate with :D

As long as ArmA 3 is available on steam only, i won't buy it.

Am I the only one that would like a boxed copy of A3? :cool: But I still wanna play the Alpha :(

You certainly aren't. I'm in the same boat as you :)

Supporter.

Dont realy need more copies of the older titles but a new PC game costs between $70-$100 US off the shelf here so I'll rationalize it that way.

---------- Post added at 08:44 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

Maybe someone will know here, it says the Scenario Editor is available in the Supporters Edition but nothing regards the 'Editor' itself, i.e. the full mission editor, will that be included or is there not to be a mission editor in A3 at all ?

What is a scenario editor if not a mission editor?

Seriously considering supporter edition. Money is tight, but ArmA3 is important!! :D