Sign in to follow this  
zico

Which version will you be buying?

Which version of Arma 3 will you buy?  

676 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Arma 3 will you buy?

• Alpha
    • Digital Deluxe Edition
    • Supporter Edition
    • Will try Alpha Lite and decide later on
    • None of the above

So which version of Arma 3 will you be buying?

http://www.arma3.com/buy

http://www.bistudio.com/english/home/news/projects/358-plans-for-arma-3-in-2013

1) ALPHA (24.99 EUR/19.99 GBP/32.99 USD)*

2) DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION (39.99 EUR/34.99 GBP/49.99 USD)*

3) SUPPORTER EDITION (69.99 EUR/59.99 GBP/91.99 USD)*

4) Will try Alpha Lite and decide later on

5) None of the above (punish me)

*The price of each edition will increase once the Arma 3 Beta and final game become available.

Any version you buy now will get the full standard version of the game on release. Only the Alpha Lite (invite only) is just purely the Alpha test.

**Edit**

To start the ball rolling, I will be buying the Supporter Edition.

Edited by Zico
I am Arma 3

Why they are setting such a low price € 24,99 is a little too cheap for game i mean i dunno why they dont want more money :D

look at prices of all AAA games... always its 49

Also i have a question, anyone know if these packages if these packages will be available on steam?

i mean... if we will be able to buy it directly from steam and not from a arma 3 site....

Why? cause i want to trade my Team fortress 2 keys to get arma 3

Edited by Redjevel

The price raises during the beta, and then again when it goes live. So it's a discount to those that test early.

Will buy Alpha myself. Have to save the rest of the money for the new build I'm starting today to run this game.

Edited by Avneet

ALPHA for now, money is tight. That said i'm sure to buy any addons they release after the full game is released.

Alpha only.

I wish to buy suppoter edition, but I can't spend about $100 now - student's live is awful :(

snap I want the supporter but I am skint due to illness so I am off work :( but yeah if I had the money support for sure

I plan to get the supporter edition but I'll have to see what the US Dollar prices are once it launches.

Just switch between EU to $$, about 91$.

I don't know, I mean I want the Supporter just for the DLC, I got ArmA X, I don't care for the badge and the credits (no one reads those...) and who said there will be any DLC, and if so, will they cost the 20Eu that I payed extra for the support?

I don't know, I think I'll buy the Deluxe...

These multiple-tier payment systems only serve to remind you that you're surrounded by people with far more disposable income than you. Saw the same thing with Star Citizen. I'll scrape together some dosh for Deluxe when I can.

The Alpha price now is a bargain.

I would only guess that full Steam release pricing will be £29.99 for Alpha, £44.99 for Digital Deluxe and £69.99 for Supporters Edition. As always, most Steamworks titles can be found cheaper at retail on release.

I would love to go for the Supporter Edition but I don't think I can swing $90. :(

Digital Deluxe it is.

Credits = Do'nt Want

Forum Badge = Don't want

Future DLC = I would buy the any ways

Arma X and ARma = Already have them

Guess what, i'm getting the supporter edition, just because i like to support projects i like. And there aren't much these days...

Im still a bit confused. If I purchase the Alpha Version (24.99€), do I still have to pay for the full game once it is released?

Im still a bit confused. If I purchase the Alpha Version (24.99€), do I still have to pay for the full game once it is released?

Any version you buy now will get the full standard version of the game on release. Only the Apha Lite (invite only) is just purely the Alpha test.

No, if you buy any of the packages you get the final full game included.

EDIT: B10

If what is written on that page doesn't change, then yes you will.

Just switch between EU to $$, about 91$.

I don't know, I mean I want the Supporter just for the DLC, I got ArmA X, I don't care for the badge and the credits (no one reads those...) and who said there will be any DLC, and if so, will they cost the 20Eu that I payed extra for the support?

I don't know, I think I'll buy the Deluxe...

I wasn't sure if they were doing a direct conversion or if it would be higher/lower in the US (as you constantly see on STEAM with games having different prices in each territory

No, you get the full game.

These multiple-tier payment systems only serve to remind you that you're surrounded by people with far more disposable income than you.

Nah, they're probably just zealots with nothing to do in their lives.

Supporter Edition for me. :cc:

No, if you buy any of the packages you get the final full game included.

EDIT: B10

So they are basically giving us a taste of ArmA 3 and the complete game for 24.99? As an economist I declare that to be madness.

I am not sure yet.

Standard Alpha seems as the most reasonable option for me. I already own ArmA X and ArmA CWA on Steam. There isn't a reason for me to purchase the 'Supporter' edition.

So they are basically giving us a taste of ArmA 3 and the complete game for 24.99? As an economist I declare that to be madness.

Initially, 10 seconds after the announcement, I thought that none of the Alpha versions sported the Full game. It does seem somewhat cheap, EUR 25 for a full game with "early access" is a bargain. :/

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

Sorry to be a noob but does it mean we will get the full game when final release with the supporter addition ? I couldn't make sense of it on the website