Sign in to follow this  
DnA

Arma 3 plans for 2013

Has there been any word on when the first patch will be out or how often they will be patching the game?

Do you really mean patch? This is Alpha man, stay cool :)

when there will be attractive woman, like in arma 2? Can't wait to an bikini army! Boo ya!

Guys i am curious, if there will be a ghillie suit at some point, hope it will come with the marksmanrifles. That would be better than nacked women.

Guys i am curious, if there will be a ghillie suit at some point, hope it will come with the marksmanrifles. That would be better than nacked women.

Check at 1:25 =>

So yeah. But this isn't the place for this.

Looking at the current state of the game I have to tip my hat and congratulate the dev team. I have seen many betas and even released games in worse shape than the A3 alpha. I am looking forward to the fall 2013... Thanks!

will we get this showcase camp from E3 2012 build? The idea is very interesting, being able to test everything from a camp. Shooting range is a good thing to get familiar with new weapon handling and stances for newbies.

will we get this showcase camp from E3 2012 build? The idea is very interesting, being able to test everything from a camp. Shooting range is a good thing to get familiar with new weapon handling and stances for newbies.

That's Camp Maxwell. Apparently they decided to put a forest on top of it for the Alpha. I'd rather have had the E3 Camp Maxwell just as it is presented in the E3 build.

It's actually Camp Rogain. Though I'd love to see the shooting ranges from Kamino make an appearance in the Alpha as well! They were very nicely done and would help with evaluating shooting and movement mechanics as well as introduce new players and get them familiar with the game. Especially the notes sprayed on the wood were a very clever way of implementing advice.

Oh and a benchmark. There needs to be a benchmark!

It's actually Camp Rogain. Though I'd love to see the shooting ranges from Kamino make an appearance in the Alpha as well! They were very nicely done and would help with evaluating shooting and movement mechanics as well as introduce new players and get them familiar with the game. Especially the notes sprayed on the wood were a very clever way of implementing advice.

And scoreboards\time trials! Arma players need something to brag about! :icon_lol:

That was quite strange to see Camp maxwell written on the map only to see it covered by forest. But yeah Camp Rogain is the one from the presentations.

Oh and a benchmark. There needs to be a benchmark!

Oh, ok. Didn't realize that.

Encouraging mods, offering the players to help during development --> This is how PC gaming is supposed to look like! :)

Can we please stop this ? This thread title is "Arma 3 plans for 2013". If you want to post one line expressions of bliss, open a thread and call it "The woot/yay/hooray/whatever thread"

Can we please stop this ? This thread title is "Arma 3 plans for 2013". If you want to post one line expressions of bliss, open a thread and call it "The woot/yay/hooray/whatever thread"

Supported, the "i want an alpha invite" guys seem to post here first.

All of them post count spammers, and all suspended or banned now. :cool:

my clan mates say beta in june/july with lots more content, then full release with altis map in 3rd quarter. dunno how accurate this is but seems logical

Yes, the Beta release in Q2 will surely have a good bit of more content. Content additions during the Alpha are possible, but nothing is confirmed. When we know, we'll announce it via a SITREP for example.

:( I wish I could experience more of the Alpha online but I'm currently stuck in Afghanistan until the beginning of Q4. Can't wait to get online!

So will thew beta still be Stratis with some more vehicles? I was hoping that it would be the full game but with the 'beta' tag so any issues with the campaign/stratis can be ironed out.