Sign in to follow this  
DnA

Arma 3 plans for 2013

Can someone tell me if there are AI in the alpha?

I... I just can't even begin to understand why this question was asked.

I don't think I would go for the supporter pack, so maybe I will be getting deluxe version.

idk, you know supporter pack is going to save money down the line... might as well buy it and get free DLC's down the road

"Purchase" and "Alpha" are inconsistent words for me, so no, thanks, I'll wait for full version release and some feedback.

well you can still get the alpha even if you don't purchase anything, its just raw game mechanics though (no MP or modding)

plus you can purchase the full release at a discounted price if you buy during alpha or beta phases (saving you up to 20 euros if you purchase now)

I'd better give more cash, but for truly finished and polished product when it's finished. But not waste now nearly full price at something that may be finished somewhen.

I am really confused about all the editions you can buy here... Do you get the full game when you buy the supporter edition?

I am getting that Support Edition right out of the gate! Here's a toast to the Armed Assault Developers and the amazing community of players they support that has brought so much talent, ideas and content to this great franchise! Thanks for letting me be a part of this. :yay:

I am really confused about all the editions you can buy here... Do you get the full game when you buy the supporter edition?

You get alpha+beta access and eventually the full game with all editions.

The Digital Deluxe Edition additionally gets you the soundtrack, a tactical guide and digital maps when the game is released.

The Supporter Edition gets you everything from the Digital Deluxe Edition + forum badge, name in the credits (if you're one of the first 500 buyers), Arma X on Steam and all future DLCs (if any, except standalone expansion packs).

Check out this page.

Edited by MadDogX

Check out the Arma 3 website and select "Alpha". will list all the editions and compare their features, but the Support Edition gives you the most bang for your buck in my opinion in terms of past and future content.

"Purchase" and "Alpha" are inconsistent words for me, so no, thanks, I'll wait for full version release and some feedback.

You do understand that you also get the beta and full game when you buy the alpha pack? So basically you get a massive preorder bonus if you buy it now for 24,99 euro which is simply preordering the full final version but you get alpha access right away? You dont even have to play the alpha if you dont want to. Be my guest and pay 20 bucks more once it is released :)

Edited by zoog

name in the credits (if you're one of the first 500 buyers)

Ya, that is just fucking bullshit. It's like "We'd like to thank the first 500 supporters! And a big fuck you to the rest :D" ... -.-'

Ya, that is just fucking bullshit. It's like "We'd like to thank the first 500 supporters! And a big fuck you to the rest :D" ... -.-'

Or they could add them all (potentially thousands) and have the end credits either go on for hours, or scroll through so fast you couldn't read any of the names anyway. ;)

Even 500 is pushing it.

Or they could add them all (potentially thousands) and have the end credits either go on for hours, or scroll through so fast you couldn't read any of the names anyway. ;)

Even 500 is pushing it.

500 is NOTHING!

Comon, srsly, who gives a **** if somone is in the credits or not? What does it help you? Do you feel better because u are one of 500 who can spend a 40€ more on a game then others can? Do you feel better because u clicked a "buy" button 5 seconds earlier then someone else does?

Just buy the Supportpackage if u want to support BIS and have enough spare money.

Dont buy it if you dont.

Could it be any easier? :bounce3:

Comon, srsly, who gives a **** if somone is in the credits or not? What does it help you? Do you feel better because u are one of 500 who can spend a 40€ more on a game then others can? Do you feel better because u clicked a "buy" button 5 seconds earlier then someone else does?

Just buy the Supportpackage if u want to support BIS and have enough spare money.

Dont buy it if you dont.

+1

You buy the supporter edition to support BIS, not to see your name in the credits.

Dont buy it if you dont.

100% Agree.

+1

You buy the supporter edition to support BIS, not to see your name in the credits.

If I was sure I'd get my name in the credits, I'd buy it without hesitating. OR if NO-ONE would get their name in the credits, I'd buy it without hesitation too.

But to buy a product and know that whoever spent the whole night to be first gets a better product, is a no go.

You do understand that you also get the beta and full game when you buy the alpha pack? So basically you get a massive preorder bonus if you buy it now for 24,99 euro which is simply preordering the full final version but you get alpha access right away? You dont even have to play the alpha if you dont want to. Be my guest and pay 20 bucks more once it is released :)

I prefer to pay for already completed product, not for any alpha or beta. Yes, some BIS 1.0 games were like something between alpha and beta but with full price tag;) but still I'm against any pre-orders or similar BS. I don't believe in a promises like "buy now - get later". Plans can be changed, terms can be moved.

I prefer to pay for already completed product, not for any alpha or beta. Yes, some BIS 1.0 games were like something between alpha and beta but with full price tag but still I'm against any pre-orders or similar BS. I don't believe in a promises like "buy now - get later". Plans can be changed, terms can be moved.

+1 , there still lots off blanks and unknowns they dont tell; we only can wait and see!

+1 , there still lots off blanks and unknowns they dont tell; we only can wait and see!

PM me after the 6th for your Alpha Lite (due out March 14th) invite. For filling of the blanks. :cc:

If I was sure I'd get my name in the credits, I'd buy it without hesitating. OR if NO-ONE would get their name in the credits, I'd buy it without hesitation too.

But to buy a product and know that whoever spent the whole night to be first gets a better product, is a no go.

Mulle, you do understand that you dont get a "better product" if you are faster?

You only get your name standing in a list of 500 names, which noone will take care, doesnt make the product better and totally doesnt matter.

But we can make a deal: I am goin to buy the supporter package and i will do it asap, so i can try the game asap. So PM me your name and i will put you, instead of me to the IMPORTANT CREDIT LIST, so you are also one of the famous supporters :rolleyes: (but you have to promise me that you also buy the supportpackage then ofcourse^^)

as i can see if somebody will activate alpha lite invite he will get another invite to his steam inventory so its like never ending story :P