Sign in to follow this  
JakeB

ArmA 3: new ARG - Things we know so far.

2nmQ42j.jpg

At least if I can't buy my Supporters Edition due to the downtime, I still will play ArmA 3 :).

Grats to bovine3dom - he's been enthusiastic about this from the moment he joined. :) I sent the untranslated, but decoded message first. D:

Looky looky...

by the way, I'm @atomwaine

Nice one, buddy ;) (Or should I say UPJL VUL, IBKKF ?)

Grats to bovine3dom - he's been enthusiastic about this from the moment he joined. :) I sent the untranslated, but decoded message first. D:

Really? Looks to me like Tony Grunt was first with either version?

Edited by 10T

So has anyone managed to find this guy at the lighthouse restaurant? I can't seem to find it/him :(

Really? Looks to me like Tony Grunt was first with either version?

I meant that I sent the untranslated one before the correct version, thus no free A3A for me. :p

So has anyone managed to find this guy at the lighthouse restaurant? I can't seem to find it/him

Look under the tables if there are any. It will probably be pretty well hidden.

So has anyone managed to find this guy at the lighthouse restaurant? I can't seem to find it/him :(

The Mission for this, will be released tomorrow.

The Mission for this, will be released tomorrow.

Ahh thanks for the update jerry. Interested to see this!

it would be nice if we'd know a time and timezone. Although i am one of the guys @ piratepad working on it, last time i couldnt do nothing to win cause the new hint came at 6:30 or something... . Perhaps you could tell us time+timezone of release. we'll all have a equal chance of doing something relevant instead of chasing hints that are already disclosed long time ago. Just my 2 cents.

Any update on that mission Jerry?

I liked a @YouTube video from @bonebus

ArmA 3 - Easter eggs! Ep. 2 Fishing Boat (Location 1)

Might be unrelated, but worth a mention.

Once the mission is out, this might be the location of Igors ship wreck.

Well the informant we're supposed to meet is only there from the 5th-8th and it's the 8th tomorrow...

But they cant remove him if he is not there ;) so i think we will be okey.

And i hope that wreack will be there all the time. AWSM for scuba missions.

Unless he is there? Maybe the mission has been released somewhere but we need to find it...

Judging by how spoon-fed the ARG's been so far, I doubt the mission's been released somewhere secret yet.

Don't get me wrong: I'd love it to be out and hidden somewhere - waiting for us to track it down, but it would be a pretty abrupt transition from what we've been getting up to now.

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm just going by with the 'you can find him there from 5th to 8th of march'

I guess this ARG is dead? Please give out something new BIS, none of us are able to find anything. Where is the promised mission at?

It's certainly not dead but unfortunately, there are certain primary obligations that require a lot of time/effort and I can't do stuff alone. Considder yourself in a wormhole that let's you enjoy the Alpha without actual days passing by :p

Kudos for the engagement everyone; keep your eyes open and expect the unexpected! :icon_twisted:

Thx for all the effort you guys put into it!!

I think we can can enjoy the alpha and survive some days without the ARG.

Thx for all the effort you guys put into it!!

I think we can can enjoy the alpha and survive some days without the ARG.

Just stopping by to say thanks to everyone who put this together, once Jerry told me about this I was hooked! Some great minds in this community :yay:

Anyone ever think that this Tom Larkin guy might be a real person and is like "why am I getting so much traffic?" So now he is trying to seem interesting?

Anyone ever think that this Tom Larkin guy might be a real person and is like "why am I getting so much traffic?" So now he is trying to seem interesting?

What?! I feel sorry for you if you actually think that. And I won't explain why.