Sign in to follow this  
JakeB

ArmA 3: new ARG - Things we know so far.

Working on a Steam group for us. If you would like to join, it's called the ArmA III ARG Club.

Working on a Steam group for us. If you would like to join, it's called the ArmA III ARG Club.

I can't find this specific steam group, do you have a link?

Those screens looks absolutely amazing! Thanks to everyone who participated. :)

There's definitely a lot more work to be done. We've only just begun!

All good, and love the detail in those screens! ..even a place to rest and have a couple :p eCjDnK9h.jpg

Since imgur is down, here's my backup of the 3 screenshots:

29p69s7.jpg

Full resolution: http://i47.tinypic.com/125tkb6.png

The new, clean UI in the top right, overall scene lighting/colour palette is fantastic.

2zebec9.jpg

Full resolution: http://i50.tinypic.com/dfkb38.png

Check out the textures on the tree. <3 the chuch/monastery here.

3325qtw.jpg

Full resolution: http://i48.tinypic.com/syqn2p.jpg

Tell me that's not a real life Med photo. :)

Why do we have to sleep, why! Nice find guys. We're those all in the sub folders with more like SCRIPTS ect?

EDIT: I can already see the mission where you have to capture a high value target who's on vacation, sitting on the sun lounger with a beer...

Edited by Neus

That must be what the win a copy of the game message might be about... And also if I'm correct didn't Jerry Hopper post something about getting into the alpha early through the ARG?

EDIT: first link reads 'Alpha early access comp'

Edited by Neus

I would like to give some intels to the folks at piratepad.net but it's full. Too bad there is still afk people doing nothing but wainting for us to find an answer.

Why not just post it here... The same people on that chat are the same people in this thread

The progress has considerably slowed down since we got on the Server, most of the files have been checked . If you have any information and can't access the piratepad, please post it here, it isn't a one man job.

Anyone done spectral analysis of the static loop on Sahrani Radio and/or the the dial_up.ogg?

Anyone done spectral analysis of the static loop on Sahrani Radio and/or the the dial_up.ogg?

This round or episode of the ARG is done. We've done everything for now.

This round or episode of the ARG is done. We've done everything for now.

According to who?

My initial question stands; has anyone done a spectral analysis of the radio transmission and/or the dial-up.ogg?

According to who?

My initial question stands; has anyone done a spectral analysis of the radio transmission and/or the dial-up.ogg?

According to the guy who was actually working on solving the ARG all day yesterday (during which most of the work was done), telling the guy who just got involved TODAY and wants to look like he's contributing at the last minute just because he learned that there might be a chance of getting the Alpha EARLY as a prize. You're looking for something to do, even though everything that can be solved has been solved, yesterday at that, just so that you can say you participated.

As I said on the PiratePad, go look at all that text on the left. Thoroughly read that, and then if you don't see what you're looking for, then go ahead and do the spectral analysis yourself. If you come up with something that's not up there, then that's great. If you don't, then oh well you don't.