Sign in to follow this  
JakeB

ArmA 3: new ARG - Things we know so far.

I still think it's possible to get into the login without actually going into the Alpha. So there must be something we are all overlooking...:/

I've been looking for shipwrecks in google earth off the coast of stratis but can't see anything note worthy.

I remember the #IonInvolved tag on Twitter, this has something to do with Ion.

Edit - Just remembered "@Tom__Larkin Arrived safely, checked in the hotel. Now time for some sightseeing. Sunday i'll take te boat to #Altis

Maybe Tom was on that boat?

Edited by KeefehB

Hmm I don't think so, the date reads 25th of February of the incident - yet he's been posting up until now..

Hmm I don't think so, the date reads 25th of February of the incident - yet he's been posting up until now..

Your right mate. I'll keep brainstorming hehe.

Do you think this information he's postings relevant to the alpha? Will we see these things that he's blogging about ect?

Because he's posting real time, yet the game is set some time in the near future... Hmm

Jay cove = Jay Crowe? coincidence?

He's the Creative Director. I'm guessing its named after him hehe.

He's the Creative Director. I'm guessing its named after him hehe.

No, it's a location. Andartiko is a callsign. Andartiko is the person giving the intelligence. Latest Morse code message said this:

Intelligence Team is coming Tuesday. The Package needs to be extracted from Mike-26. Must act before all digital trails will be wiped.

I've been looking for shipwrecks in google earth off the coast of stratis but can't see anything note worthy.

I remember the #IonInvolved tag on Twitter, this has something to do with Ion.

Edit - Just remembered "@Tom__Larkin Arrived safely, checked in the hotel. Now time for some sightseeing. Sunday i'll take te boat to #Altis

Maybe Tom was on that boat?

lol shipwrecks off the coast will be underwater so you can't see in on google earth anyway

Tom Larkin is not involved in this yet. Hubbard, however, is involved. There is some "package" that needs to be retrieved before all digital trails are wiped.

"@RandalHubb92 are you sure the guy is igor@m26.node-42.rv4a3.org ? because it's a old friend of my dad"

:butbut:

"@Tom__Larkin you gotto watch your behaviour on twitter man, you dont reply publicly to a dm #fail"

:butbut::butbut:

Tom Larkins new tweet

Who is Igor?

Hmm no idea. Site just went down for me :( It's back.

Edited by KeefehB

maybe Igor is a new login for the terminal?

- jerry

- melteme

- igor

Related to Harry Larkin, Joes/Tom's father:

- Larkin Aviation is founded by Harry Larkin

- 2013 / 06 / 17 - Harry Larkin, father of Joe and Tom, dies

migebuff, at least a hint would be better than that teasing screen...

User: igor@m26.node-42.rv4a3.org

Pass: melteme

Heres the email:

>mail inbox view 1

Hello there, whoever you are...

If you read this im probably not amongst the living.

Past months, i observed strange activities at sea, and received weird disturbance on the radio frequencies.

As im deceased, its probably not wise to login under this account. Therefore you should create your own useraccount in this system.

There are some console manuals which should tell you how to create your own account here.

Use the ls and cat commands to read files in the filesystem.

Keep all logincodes and methods information private, a lot of criminals are interested in the valuable information that i found.

~igor

So how many have you have created accounts then? :p unfortunately I'm on the iPad and can't really do anything

Actually just realized I can do it. Anyone care to give the commands?

Edited by Neus

i'm finding a lot of links and information about internet society and similar groups. seriously, what is this?

Yeah me too, I can only manage to use the cat command and read the .txt files in the ln /home/igor directory