Sign in to follow this  
JakeB

ArmA 3: new ARG - Things we know so far.

^ This particular phrase has been used by Leonidas, at least thats what the wiki page says.

Yes the phrase was used by Leonidas. However it wasn't just 300 spartans (just in case somebody will go looking for it based on comic duh - which really had little to do with reality)

However maybe there's a clue in the IRL version of a battle itself?

I believe the one who came up with the spartan thing could be a dev. Made account to help us out a bit. A lot of new accounts on this forum lately.

"The spartan" and that guy's post.. What could it be?

I believe the one who came up with the spartan thing could be a dev. Made account to help us out a bit. A lot of new accounts on this forum lately.

which guy?

Concentrate on the monument and on Spartans.

What do they have in common? Greek warriors sacrificed their live to stop the "enemy"

What do they have in common? Greek warriors sacrificed their live to stop the "enemy"

The enemy was Persia back then, now it's Iran which is the same...

What do you know/think?

@whiskey

Lobotomized88. Who else comes up with such a random thing thats now starting to make sense..?

I dont know if it's me you are talking about. If you are, I can tell you that I'm not a dev :) I just had to register to post my thoughts on this.

The enemy was Persia back then, now it's Iran which is the same...

I actually spit my coffee when I read that, so perfect!

If the login terminal is part of the fictional Arma 3 world, then the username will have to belong to one of the characters, question is figuring out the password.

If the login terminal is part of the fictional Arma 3 world, then the username will have to belong to one of the characters, question is figuring out the password.

For some reason I almost sure it's Molon Lave/Labe.

The question may be what are we searching for ?

yes it was

You would actually mind (since you live in Greece) to either fly or take a boat to the Monument and check it out? people say that in the last ARG a fan went to a location and found something, also this was the case with Portal 2...

You would actually mind (since you live in Greece) to either fly or take a boat to the Monument and check it out? people say that in the last ARG a fan went to a location and found something, also this was the case with Portal 2...

if you pay the tickets and the cigarettes......it would be a good idea lol!

I just realized how many people here were not around for the A3 ARG... It was incredible. Hopefully this one turns out to be as engaging. We didn't have to deal with all the fakes back then. ^_^

If Molon Lave/labe means come and get it, and the monument at Stratis has those words, and the ARG seem to focus on the monument.

Then, maybe "Come and get it" or "Come and take" is the message to the community! Like Come to Stratis, come to the monument. And take "it", which could be the Alpha or whatever. Maybe on a USB drive ^^

Or we should "come and take" something else somewhere. Maybe past the terminal with the login, still just speculation though...

Then, maybe "Come and get it" or "Come and take" is the message to the community! Like Come to Stratis, come to the monument. And take "it", which could be the Alpha or whatever. Maybe on a USB drive ^^

After what happened in greece I doubt BIS has stepped foot back in that country....

The download for the alpha may be on the ftp, in a hidden directory only available through cracking the login/password of the terminal.

@Macedonian

Sorry mate :P

@StureTheTuna

Maybe, that's why we need some Greek people to go there because for them it's way cheaper then a ticket from Israel...

after several login attempts using the logins - "scott, scottmiller, miller, scott_miller92, (all the CIA guy variants hubb or something, forgot :D)" using the pass- "molonlabe, molonlave" and all the surenames of the accounts.

Nothing...

I will see you tommorow I guess.

good night.

and Dwarden, please help us, I know you read this, so help! I will give you a cookie (or Whisky :D)