Sign in to follow this  
JakeB

ArmA 3: new ARG - Things we know so far.

Anyone is able to check the terminal dialup sound? I think there is a message there.

Tried that, nothing there

BIS are probably laughing at us right now -.-

In the last ARG, when ArmA 3 was first revealed, somebody went to the real location of a house outside Kraznostav which had some significance in the A2 story. And there was a clue hidden.

I say somebody has to go to the monument and look, anybody up for a holiday? ^^ You might even find Miller!

In the last ARG, when ArmA 3 was first revealed, somebody went to the real location of a house outside Kraznostav which had some significance in the A2 story. And there was a clue hidden.

I say somebody has to go to the monument and look, anybody up for a holiday? ^^ You might even find Miller!

Hah, that's pretty bad-ass. Did BI leave that clue there or was it there already and BI used it for the ARG?

I would definately welcome a trip to stratis as long as BIS pays for the flight tickets :D

03232013 aka Coffeecat are suspended now.

I suggest that everyone who has created multiple accounts / clones recently reports in so we can deal with it. If we find them : Suspension / Permanent ban.

I doubt they would pull that again, it's one thing going to a random farm house, this is an Island.

More importantly, it's in Greece. That alone makes me wary of going there.

Could any of the sounds we identified be a sstv signal? I lost my software to decode them.

ya I think that might be taking it a little bit too far, especially for those of us in the US. That would kind of make us not able to play the game, So I am pretty sure that if this is the case all clues should be somewhere online or embedded in code. What I would suggest us doing, is looking for some pictures of the monument which are relating to Arma websites etc. I know the arma 3 website is down, so no luck there. Maybe Armaholic, Six updater? On the issue of cracking that pass any more progress with that?

Hah, that's pretty bad-ass. Did BI leave that clue there or was it there already and BI used it for the ARG?

They left it there and hinted about the location.

Have a look at this:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14129&highlight=ARMA%2B2%2BHACKED

The picture is from the landscape Chernarus is based on, and in the hole in the ground there was a metal box with a map or something. Somebody from the community went the and found it.

They left it there and hinted about the location.

Have a look at this:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14129&highlight=ARMA%2B2%2BHACKED

The picture is from the landscape Chernarus is based on, and in the hole in the ground there was a metal box with a map or something. Somebody from the community went the and found it.

Yea, googled the thread for the ARG a few mins ago, I wish I know about that one! :)

What about Leonidas and his 299 spartans, could that be a clue? He fought the Persians (Iran), and it says "Molon Labe" on his statue.

It seems rather relevant, also because of the small spartan army fighting the large "Iranian" army. Much like the games setting.

That and did we figure out what the numbers in the stratis showcase video were about?

At 1:20 we get a brief look at the monument.

What about Leonidas and his 299 spartans, could that be a clue? He fought the Persians (Iran), and it says "Molon Labe" on his statue.

It seems rather relevant, also because of the small spartan army fighting the large "Iranian" army. Much like the games setting.

You do realize 300 is just a comic book?

Based on a true story, also according to legend Leonidas I did actually say Molon Labe to the Persians.