Sign in to follow this  
JakeB

ArmA 3: new ARG - Things we know so far.

All I will reveal at this point is that I registered that site. Please keep my personal information off here :D

Ill use the domain for a Mod I have in mind when it is released, got the domain pretty cheap :)

No Sh** Sherlock!

All I will reveal at this point is that I registered that site. Please keep my personal information off here :D

Ill use the domain for a Mod I have in mind when it is released, got the domain pretty cheap :)

what domain are you talking about now? I got lost in the way.

OChristie hijacked the ARG. :D

The comm. ARG get seperated by the community.

I think that the FTP is a troll. somebody see the opportunity and took it to troll.

The domain is maintained by BI staff playing the ARG though - they saw it was being abused and took it down, now it's back up, without write access, and pointing to somewhere it looks like it should have done originally. I do not think that the FTP is a troll.

No ofcause not:

ALTIS GEO INC. IS A REGISTERED COMPANY OF THE ISLAND OF ALTIS. THIS WEBSITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE OR THE ACTING PARLIMENT OF ALTIS. ALTIS, IN REFERENCE TO THE ISLAND, IS A TRADEMARK OF BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE. THE ARMA 3 LOGO IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE.

Whats this?

103cb1e8aab498b64a5449fe6f47fae9

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE LACKED BY MANY

@http://www.altisgeoinc.com/

Not sure if AltisGeo is legit or not. It's being updated far too regularly to be BI staff I reckon ;)

There is greek text on it now, it translates thus:

28bHc

Now there's a cypher:

28bJH

NEZN 3 is clearly ArmA 3, so there's our starting point. Cypher has been easily decrypted:

28bNO

Far too easy for the ARG, so imo this is confirmed fake.

Relax! Im as excited as you all are for the Alpha, but I want to figure this ARG out but I feel that if we figure it out too soon then we will get back to pestering the devs! :) I have to say there are some very clever individuals on this site!

Good'ol Google Translate!

Doesn't fool Greek speakers. Greek text sounded retarded, always sign of a google translate.

Doesn't fool Greek speakers. Greek text sounded retarded, always sign of a google translate.

Touche! I would like to point out I haven't hijacked anything, I just dangled a cake in front of a weight-watchers meeting! I didn't force feed anyone :)

Anyone else get any luck with this ARG, ive used my entire PC power and Fibre Optic connection to figure this out!

someone said that ofpd folder on an ftp is back up ?

i was always thinking the file text look like pictures maybe like last arg hidden ?

Well... back to square 1..

Hardly! Just no new intel.

Updated the OP, added spoiler tags to hide old intel that most of us know, added some things that happened whilst I was sleeping like a baby.

Is anyone watching the master server list? One of the other servers could have clues. This includes that shack tactical server.

I think we are getting side tracked here, I think We first need to work out the legit username and Password the m26.node-42.rv4a3 site. It seems Like we are missing something big, perhaps it hasn't been shown yet, it's early days for the ARG.

Does this have any significance?

I spotted in there by filtering Date Time? I cant open it.

lol, no its just a animation with "successful done" text.

Maybe the final animation :D