Sign in to follow this  
JakeB

ArmA 3: new ARG - Things we know so far.

No ofcause not:

ALTIS GEO INC. IS A REGISTERED COMPANY OF THE ISLAND OF ALTIS. THIS WEBSITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE OR THE ACTING PARLIMENT OF ALTIS. ALTIS, IN REFERENCE TO THE ISLAND, IS A TRADEMARK OF BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE. THE ARMA 3 LOGO IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE.

Whats this?

103cb1e8aab498b64a5449fe6f47fae9

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE LACKED BY MANY

@http://www.altisgeoinc.com/

LOL so someone/they just changed website. Before there was like "Altis Geo Inc coming soon". Yeah, trolling or definitely "not releated" to BIS/ARG :)

This seems to be MD5 Hash?

If you look at the page source code the div id is "date"

7c8b8f6e2dfef4ab34f08e11292f8a96.png?1361806059

The number looks encrypted, maybe a clue here.

is md5 hash of:

"http://m26.node-42.rv4a3.org/ - A3A SOON."

I suppose A3A means Arma 3 Alpha

is md5 hash of:

"http://m26.node-42.rv4a3.org/ - A3A SOON."

I suppose A3A means Arma 3 Alpha

Thet forgot to add "â„¢"

Anyone cracked the password already for jerryhopper account?

Language is listed as En-GB, another UK reference.

The id for the troll face is: "Reveal"

Υποθέτω σκοτάδι εξυπηÏετεί ένα σκοπό: να μας δείξει ότι υπάÏχει λÏÏ„Ïωση μέσα από το χάος. ΠιστεÏω σε αυτό. Îομίζω ότι είναι η βάση της ελληνικής μυθολογίας.

What is this? Translated:

I guess darkness serves a purpose: to show us that there is redemption through chaos. I believe in it. I think that is the basis of Greek mythology.

Language is listed as En-GB, another UK reference.

The id for the troll face is: "Reveal"

Also it says.

Υποθέτω σκοτάδι εξυπηÏετεί ένα σκοπό: να μας δείξει ότι υπάÏχει λÏÏ„Ïωση μέσα από το χάος. ΠιστεÏω σε αυτό. Îομίζω ότι είναι η βάση της ελληνικής μυθολογίας.

Translated it's: I guess darkness serves a purpose: to show us that there is redemption through chaos. I believe in it. I think that is the basis of Greek mythology. Thanks Google Translate.

What is this?

"I guess darkness serves a purpose: to show us that there is redemption through chaos. I believe in it. I think that is the basis of Greek mythology."

* ah too late :) But this site most likely is a reddit joke or something

http://www.searchquotes.com/quotation/I_guess_darkness_serves_a_purpose%3A_to_show_us_that_there_is_redemption_through_chaos._I_believe_in_t/70025/

Edited by Toxim

Greek text

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Now: NEZN 3 NYCUN NINVYNOYR FBBA. GUR YVAX JVYY SBYYBJ JURA VG UNF ORRA ERYRNFRQ. OR CNGVRAG. VG VF PBZVAT. FBBA.

hmm is this O christie connection from altisgeo site confirm troll or still part of ARG ?#

edited after being asked by ochristie to keep persoanl who is info off here :)

Edited by Thromp

Could we please get some help from BI to get on the right way so we don't waste time on something that has nothing to do with the ARG?

All I will reveal at this point is that I registered that site. Please keep my personal information off here :D

Ill use the domain for a Mod I have in mind when it is released, got the domain pretty cheap :)

And a new text!!!

"NEZN 3 NYCUN NINVYNOYR FBBA. GUR YVAX JVYY SBYYBJ JURA VG UNF ORRA ERYRNFRQ. OR CNGVRAG. VG VF PBZVAT. FBBA."

Ran through a ROT13 generator gives:

"ARMA 3 ALPHA AVAILABLE SOON. THE LINK WILL FOLLOW WHEN IT HAS BEEN RELEASED. BE PATIENT. IT IS COMING. SOON."