Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

New ArmA 3 ARG started?

So, so far we've got that the terminal is one supposedly meant to be on Air Station M-26 on Stratis (Iranians hacking it?), there's a possibility of there being a user named melteme, the terminal contains 1 messege related to jerryhopper and there was a ftp with a folder named "ofpd". Anything else?

True. Does melteme have 1 new message from jerryhopper?

I don't know as I can't get access. Batto is the only one who has, and he hasn't shared the uname/pass combination.

So the login is Jerryhopper, whats the pw?

That is a question to ask yourself. I am not even sure user is jerry hopper though

---------- Post added at 23:25 ---------- Previous post was at 23:24 ----------

I don't know as I can't get access. Batto is the only one who has, and he hasn't shared the uname/pass combination.

I would say batto received a printscreen from jerry, not that he got access himself

I know Gen. G. Hammond (Raedek)...and yes, he's tester.

I got a list of Alpha Testers from the FTP, one of them filip.cort has several IdeaQA(number here like 02) who almost all of them have ~50 hours in the last 2 weeks but no games in recent played...

Also they got every BI Published game on Steam.

I would say batto received a printscreen from jerry, not that he got access himself

Of course I got access myself =).

And according to first example here http://terminal.jcubic.pl/examples.php it seems there's nothing left except guessing the password for either jerryhopper or melteme.

That is a question to ask yourself. I am not even sure user is jerry hopper though

---------- Post added at 23:25 ---------- Previous post was at 23:24 ----------

Why would Batto only receive a printscreen from Jerry? Via PM I assume, 'cause it's not public. Also, noob question, but who is Jerry? I see references etc. everywhere.

http://windlegends.org/windnames.htm

Melteme ~~ "the bad tempered one": Northerly wind in the Aegean.

AFB Mike-26 is home of Task Force Aegis. Is it all tying in, or have they just created proper backgrounds for everything? It's hard to tell.

Edited by JakeB

Of course I got access myself =).

And according to first example here http://terminal.jcubic.pl/examples.php it seems there's nothing left except guessing the password for either jerryhopper or melteme.

So share how you did it! That's how ARG's progress ;)

16p9qa.jpg

hmm long shot but a return of who calls when the number the cocole dials , reurn a location near an antenna center , some far link to Radio and jerry hopper perhaps ?

Molon Labe was Leonadis phrase, and the numbers are the location of that Spartan Face on Startis, I wonder....

this ARG will probably lead us to either the alpha or the ArmA 3 release date

or dazy standalone *muahahahah*

Probably meant to entertain us while we await the release of the Alpha version.