Sign in to follow this  
NeuroFunker

Poll: Will you buy Arma III?

Will you buy Arma III?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Arma III?

• YES
    • NO

or maybe a mod could simply edit my poll, and let Yes and No only, without anything steam related. That could work too.

Merge with Steam thread will probably not move the poll, however I can add a new poll with just Yes and No to the Steam thread.

Of course I can also change this poll to just Yes and No.

Your decision :)

Why would there be any problems with the mods?

It is really quite simple, get your mod file and stick it in the folder for ArmA 3 in your Steam directory. Launch the game and enable them.

If you are having problems, I'm sure it won't take long for a mod launcher to be released like ArmA 2 Launcher, or Six Updater to help you with it. Besides, we'll all be playing vanilla for a while before any mods are even released.

I will buy it and see how it goes.

But, I DO have a problem with Steam.

The usual complaints about Bloat, offline mode not working 100%..login issues, slow downloads...etc but the biggest problem is Steam/Valve having WAY to much power over developers and a virtual monopoly on Digital downloads.

Neurofunker this is a pointless poll.

Honestly what you don't want to understand is that everybody should be able to access the game. It's obvious that for steam users there's no problem if A3 is going to be Steam exclusive only, and what would fucking change to you if Arma 3 is going to be as always, released also non via Steam?

If you don't understand that it's pointless go against the people that want to have to ability to choose if use steam or not, like all the game in the history of BIS did, well, all that I can say then is that you are just one moron.

Everybody should be happy, not only Steam users. I don't give a fuck if Arma 3 is going to be also on Steam, but Stem exclusive sounds like a mess to me.

I wish you will understand that, and you will stop irritate with your stupid observation of the situation.

Cheers.

Neurofunker this is a pointless poll.

Honestly what you don't want to understand is that everybody should be able to access the game. It's obvious that for steam users there's no problem if A3 is going to be Steam exclusive only, and what would fucking change to you if Arma 3 is going to be as always, released also non via Steam?

If you don't understand that it's pointless go against the people that want to have to ability to choose if use steam or not, like all the game in the history of BIS did, well, all that I can say then is that you are just one moron.

Everybody should be happy, not only Steam users. I don't give a fuck if Arma 3 is going to be also on Steam, but Stem exclusive sounds like a mess to me.

I wish you will understand that, and you will stop irritate with your stupid observation of the situation.

Cheers.

wow, now u came here, nearly out of nowhere, called me a moron? And me irritating people? Are u mad bruh? Now i will say, nobody called you in here, if you don't like something, then leave.

Soooo if i read this right people are complaining on mods and alot of other stuff on steam because Arma III is steam exculsive? I've had no problems with Mods on Arma 2 but the rest i cannot say.

Yet, another stupid observation. Public forum, Public poll.I'm able to do and comment where I want. If you have problem with that, then don't start any public thread.

Yet, you didn't answered to the post I did, yet I still think you are a moron.

I have read enough of your crap on this forum about the "STEAM" stuffs that I'm disgusted.

You act like a kid.

You act like a kid.

lol, then i say get off my back, kid. If u wanna discuss something with me, feel free to PM me anytime, no need to start flaming in here. Now u called me second time a moron, and i'm afraid i won't reply to you anymore, if keep talk that way to me. So maybe you should take a pill, and chill?

Still avoiding my question :

What change to you if Arma 3 is going to be release also NON VIA STEAM?

Nothing?

You are flaming everywhere, ahah , just check your signature.

... all that I can say then is that you are just one moron.

You act like a kid.

Yep. He's the one acting immature here. :j:

Yep. He's the one acting immature here. :j:

In his defense, NeuroFunker (nice signature) and some others here are excellent trolls and he fell for their trap.

In his defense, NeuroFunker (nice signature) and some others here are excellent trolls and he fell for their trap.

While I don't condone behavior of either parties, not falling into such traps is internet 101. You don't see us having meltdowns over so many anti-moderator signatures over the years. If you wish, we can talk about this in the mod thread, but please, let's stick to the topic now.

Though I personally find the signature pic with the crying babies hilarious, I also think it is rather inflammatory and not really conducive to a mature discussion. It's not surprising that some people are offended.

On topic: I voted YES.

That might be true, but no reason to call anyone moron.

I have been quite invested in Arma for some time, it is hard to simply quit now. I am so conflicted by this BI move, yet i am buying.

After watching the videos I didn't care where the game/simulator was going. Having it on steam was a bonus for me since I use steam but either way I was gonna be all over Arma 3.

Voted: YES

Edited by Zyromkiru

Though I personally find the signature pic with the crying babies hilarious, I also think it is rather inflammatory and not really conducive to a mature discussion. It's not surprising that some people are offended.

Ditto

Die hard ArmA fan, and Steam user. Don't wish either to be combined exclusively, voted No. ArmA 2 will live on.

That is if you believe that people accept being forced to use something a certain way. Time will tell but I'm not so positive on the "growth" of the ArmA community. More players does not mean more quality players. Looking at the overall multiplayer experience of other games it could very well end up in a disaster.

Edited by Demon Cleaner