Sign in to follow this  
rekrul

BI games for PS4?

consoles are a scam, plain and simply. they are an inferior platform being sold at jacked up prices to an ignorant market. i sincerely hope bis does not partake in this type of blatant conning.

Yes, it can be DayZ, but I bet on some completely new title from Carrier Command creators. Current Bohemia Interactive is created by three studios across Czech Republic. Original team in Mníšek pod Brdy (Flashpoint, Arma, Arma 2, Take On Helicopters), ex-Black Element Software in Prague (Arma: Queens Gambit and Carrier Command) and ex-Altar Games in Brno. In Mníšek, they are working hard on DayZ and Arma 3, as well as in Brno, but what about Prague? Carrier Command was released few months ago. Since that time, there is no sign of any DLC or expansion pack, just some patches. It looks like they're working on something else. And i think it's that game for PS4, but I don't believe on PS4 port or Carrier Command 2. For me, CC is a perfect game, but I can't imagine meaningful sequel and I think that if they are interested in PlayStation version, they would create PS3 port at first. So, I think that can be just some completely new game from creators of Carrier Command. Or DayZ port of course

Original team in Mníšek pod Brdy (Flashpoint, Arma, Arma 2, Take On Helicopters)

I thought original team was in Prague

For me, CC is a perfect game, but I can't imagine meaningful sequel

There are dozens of ways to make CC a lot better or at least not as bad. Aforementioned Battlezone is one. Ditch consolitis infection using PC exclusive cure (namely proper interface), add more weapon platforms instead of 2, remove boring "I take 1 island, enemy takes 1 island" carrier chase, add better world design instead of generic Earth with corridorish islands stuffed with repetitive quests, add the ability to take control over island defences without constantly moving carrier there, add multiplayer where players can control each unit with one player per team being a commander giving them orders - and look it's already improved.

Edited by metalcraze

I thought original team was in Prague

You are right, at first, original team was in Prague, but they moved to Mníšek between Flashpoint and Arma. I think that's the reason why they often call it "Mníšek HQ". So technically original team is in Mníšek at this moment, but they were born in Prague (specifically area named Košíře, same area where we can find current Prague team)

Edited by Cvrnda