Sign in to follow this  
NeuroFunker

Things you wish NOT to have in the game!

For the love of Allah, no freakin' zombies and I'm satisfied!!

I blame the Arma 2 Free because thats when things went down hill. Had it a little bit before, but after its been a nightmare. Can't even get through playing without some idiot coming in and blowing the base up and respawning everyone, etc. Just don't get what people get out of that. You must use the Free Arma I take it?

I hope they do make a arma 3 free for those who don't have money ejaculating out of their pockets

I hope they do make a arma 3 free for those who don't have money ejaculating out of their pockets

25 EUs for a game that have a lifespan of 2-5years, you don't need ejaculating pockets or wallets.

I really do hope there is no free either...

if you don't have 30 bucks to spare, then you either need to stop sitting around browsing the internet and go get a job asap, or alternatively stop buying crappy games and save it up for masterworks like arma 3.

i'm against the f2p trend all the way. that's for games with very little depth and on the verge of dying.

Hackers in Multiplayer and monotone voices for radio chat.

Also I don't want to see a free version of the game released because I think thats where a majority of hackers and immature trolls come from.

Edited by WarMachine45

I'd like to see less people who are pointlessly intolerant of how others play this highly moddable sandbox game.

Would be nice to get rid of released patches where 80% of it's content still doesn't address major issues hanging around since 2001....always been a fan but after 12 years its still a game which is difficult to recommend to others who value your opinion.

I don't want my server browser filled with fucking wasteland and RP shit...
I don't want wasteland or dayz, what I want is a realistic combat simulator!

not sure if you noticed, but there is a filter button. which they said they have improved. I believe (dont quote me) this time around you will be able to filter out, rather than just in. as for me I played dayz for about a week, not for me. wasteland was/is kinda fun sometimes. but why would you not want to try it? its a free game. I think of wasteland as an armex with actual enemies. find something cool, go fk someone up with it. plus when i find a server i like, i usually go back to everytime i play. so no need to shift threw servers.

When you choose where to assign your character in a vehicle in Arma 2, you just kinda stand there with no animation.

I don't want my character to say "Forward","Fast","Halt","Left","Right" and "Reverse" when I'm the commander of a tank, for example. It takes unnecessary time and is also annoying.

SLX fixed this in A2 and made being commander almost flawless.

why not? a commander doesn't drive the tank, he still has to tell the driver how to control the vehicle.

I want ARMA 3 to stand out, and dont be as much alike as other games nowadays.

I want it to be slow.

I dont want ANY hitmarkers of any kind.

I dont want unlocks, i dont want XP.

I dont want anything popping up on my screen for rewards or anything.

I dont want everything to be quicker, but CQC can be easier to do. I want things to be planned and set out good.

I dont want impatient kids that teamkills, and i dont want people that cant play ARMA properly.

Pretty much this ^

if you don't have 30 bucks to spare, then you either need to stop sitting around browsing the internet and go get a job asap, or alternatively stop buying crappy games and save it up for masterworks like arma 3.

i'm against the f2p trend all the way. that's for games with very little depth and on the verge of dying.

it would look less a selfish to those who cant afford to get a new game every time they come out

no one was saying buy a game everytime it comes out, maybe plan on which game you buy though. I dont have the money to buy a new game right now either. but fortunately my brother gave me a steam gift card for christmas/birthday(same day). ive been sitting on for 3 months now, and it will be going to arma.

I have no probs buying it I'm just looking out for those who cant.

Blood or mud splatter on screen.

Achievements. (Yes, I know you can hide them but I prefer developers using their limited time on something meaningful.)

it would look less a selfish to those who cant afford to get a new game every time they come out

well, maybe they should learn setting up priorities? If i know arma 3 comes 5th march, i'm staring to save money to buy it ASAP, and not buying anything else, if arma is more important for me then any other game out there currently?