Has anyone been able to bring Seattle over from TOH? I mean, if you own it, I guess, so as not to steal resources from one game to another or something.

If so, would it just be laggy as hell? I mean, it's a pretty frickin big map, with a lot of stuff in it (though I doubt any of the buildings are enterable). But it would give us a proper urban environment, and a pretty impressive one at that.

I tried looking around the forums, and most of the pages go into the hundreds on a lot of topics, and call me lazy, but I wasn't willing to scan through all topics and all those hundreds of pages for something that may or may not cover what Im asking about.

Any... PARTICULAR reason? I mean, okay, I can understand if it won't, but there's gotta be a reason. Im sure enough people would want it. I can't be the only one that thinks its a pretty solid concept, and we have all these American assets in the game, I think maybe its time we do an American city.

By that nature... Anyone considered doing Key West? It's an island. Not all that big, and the buildings are mostly all smaller and older. Might be fun to do.

Well uhh you could just make use of this -

http://www.bistudio.com/english/home/news/projects/329-take-on-helicopters-a-arma-2-join-forces

If I ever get ToH I am definitely going to do that first.

From the description:

The Rearmed DLC offers a convenient way for people owning titles suchs as Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations to get that content into Take On Helicopters.

Notice it does not say anything about porting TOH content into Arma, which is the focus of this topic.

Hello there! It's 2020 and maybe you are playing Arma 3 with Seattle and South Asia already avaible in the workshop, but if you are still playing Arma 2 after 7 years, then I have very good news for you! I am currently porting South Asia to Arma 2, the map itself is working, all I need to do now is just port the textures and buildings, write a new config and that's it!

This is my worst necro ever but...

Seattle should be easy as this too.