Sign in to follow this  
tambovskya

World Effect Conflict - v.1 - Discussion. [W.I.P]

8r32vOy.png

Features Log

* Singleplayer or Multiplayer.

* You can play as Blufor or Opfor.

* Each mission is done uniquely, and there is no copy and paste.

* Each objective is different.

* Supplies are NOT unlimited, and it takes skill, and thought to complete a mission.

* Strategic IED placements.

* CSS System ( Call in Support System ). Enables to call air-drop of vehicles if has proper funding.

* Enemies can re-acquire land. There are air-patrols that are alert you.

* Army Stations. If you want you can plant "so called" stations. You choose from Repair, Medic, ect.

* Random AI patrols. If you wish for an example, refer to the game Far Cry, and how it's free-roam is structured.

* War Budget.

* Completely reworked gui structure.

* At this point the project is focusing on our new system called 101 System Work. 101 System Work is quite complicated. This is an example. If your vehicle is damaged, you have to come to base, or call in support. Instead of you doing it all, there are now custom animations in place, and scripts, for AIs to do it them selfs. It takes time. 101 System Work is still a baby.

* 101 System Work also contains a new visualisation system for your Squad, or Group.

Questions, and answers.

1. What exactly is this? It's a mod. It will bring a whole new idea to creating missions, and new style of missions.

2. When is the release date? I mid-2013.

Credits.

It's completely done by me.

Edited by tambovskya
Additional information.

36%? Quite specific. How did you calculate that?

Because each mission is 10%. I'm about 60% done with a particular one. 3 are done.

Is this a mod or addon, or a mission pack?

At this point, this project contains custom-made mods, and a bonus. It's the mission.

The purpose of proceeding with doing the mission is to enable any player to learn our how our mods work, and have the experience of each feature.