Sign in to follow this  
RadicalAtHeart

BUG: AI walks through walls in DayZ

It's hard to tell if this is with original OA. But in DayZ I am always getting killed by zombies through walls. I hate it so much. Can this be fixed ? I guess I will skip DayZ if this bug will exist forever. The War Z may be more crap in general but at least I am not getting killed through walls there.

I will stick with Invasion 1944 and some other addons meanwhile. I really hope this gets sorted out someday.

http://www.dayzmod.com/

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

Why is it hard to tell with OA? If you have DayZ you also have OA. All you need to do is checking it out, just takes some of your free time.

And problems with DayZ go to the official DayZ forum, not in ArmA2 Suggestions.