Sign in to follow this  
SpacemanSpiff

AI Ignores me in multiplayer COOP games. They attack my friends just not me.

I tried removing the first aid modules as I read in posts that those can cause this combined with respawn. However this did not remedy the problem. I also read that in the description.ext I should have the line "setplayercaptive=false;" done that as well no fix. I have a legit downloaded copy of arma2 and steam copies of OA and several expansions. However this occurs anywhere. I log in and am ignored from the start as if I was invisible. I can walk up and shoot them no effect... I tried the search engine till I was blue in the face. Please someone help me or close my post linking me to the answer I was unable to locate. =/

P.S This is in player made multiplayer missions. I set up respawn which works fine and game loads others can play I am however invisible to the AI...

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Ok so upon much more research and obsessive testing. This is an issue related to the number of placed units.... I started removing groups and cosmetic units. And bam works fine now. Tested it with multiple respawns. Going to try removing civ modules and animals modules see if this somehow helps with max unit issue. Anyone know of a tool or a way to check how many units can be placed before the AI go full retard?? I understand that this can easily be a processor issue or otherwise related to my hardware not having enough mojo to power all the little brains. So any help is appreciated.