Sign in to follow this  
jeza

Bin Laden 'Shooter Interview'

The shooter, well if he was the man that did the deed, then more power to his elbow, or indeed finger. I would imagine we may see a few coming out as the shooter, over the years to come.

Ex forces over here tend to get ignored after they leave. Both my parents served, not national service, but career service. RAF/WRAF as it was then, they got very little for the service they did. Most of my family (mostly male) going back are ex forces of some type or other, most all career type. They never really moaned back then, when they left service, sort of thought that was the way it went.

My parents certainly wouldn’t have changed things, they both loved it. However I think the modern soldier should expect to be looked after, when they leave. All forces going back in time should have had the same, it would have been the right thing to do.

However, governments never do right by the forces, never have.. Unless of course, you come from the right family line.. Then it turns into a gravy train..

As for the post above, we all know the line we are given by a government, where conflicts are concerned, or indeed lots of other things, its always a version that bends the truth or breaks it altogether.

Where there’s conflict, hate or fear, you’ll always find, propaganda..

And of course you was at the place and know everything first hand?

I agree that no government tells us the whole truth (and maybe that's even better this way) but statements like this are bulls**t as well. :)

I don't want my children to think this way :D ... too submissive ^^

This story since 2001 or even before is a big lie ! and proofs are by millions on youtube and well documented :D

Edited by On_Sabbatical

@Dosenmais & Qazdar

Just because you wont believe it doesn't mean it didn't happened. Every source on this whole planet says that Osama is dead. Even sources that symphatize with Al-qaeda do say it. So what makes you still think that it isn't true? Is it just because the government says it, it is automatically a lie and Osama is still alive? It is one thing to say that the Gov is lying, it is something different to actually use the brain and think about it.

Myke your assuming that conspiracists would let little things like facts, reason and pragmatics deter their grand synopsis. Two words you'll never hear a conspiracist utter: "Good point."

Myke your assuming that conspiracists would let little things like facts, reason and pragmatics deter their grand synopsis. Two words you'll never hear a conspiracist utter: "Good point."

That's why it's utterly difficult to have a sound discussion in the political offtopic topics.

Benazir Bhutto in an interview (see youtube "Benazir buto bin laden dead") talked very matter of fact mid flow about Bin Laden killing some years before any of this, she was killed. Interesting info.

Heres what I think, jury is out on this as a done and dusted 100 percent fact of history, although that is in fact my own personal view, but it was interesting link on this thread which ever way you view things.

Remember if this was a court case to prove the killing of a man, how would it stand up in court?

@Dosenmais ... just agree with everyone mate, its more fun. Think of it as truthful lies, its all the rage :)

Edited by mrcash2009

Fascinating article, and well-written. I LOL'd at the line about how the Navy Seals were modest and publicity averse before this point, however. Also, while the points about helping former special forces back into civilian life were fair, is there any particular reason these highly-paid and highly-trained veterans should be getting more help than the grunts? There's a whole big military community out there in a world of hurt, and I don't see how the problems of the elite part of it are a separate issue that should be discussed separately. Also, to what extent is the 'go fuck yourself' health care situation and career transition the SOP in the American workforce? I don't mean to be heartless, but there's nothing like a veteran to turn everyone into advocates for a comprehensive nanny state.

Myke;2293955']@Dosenmais & Qazdar

Just because you wont believe it doesn't mean it didn't happened.

We have no proof' date=' no videotape, no corpse, no nothing. We just have a story that the No.1 Terrorist of all Time was hidding for years in a pakistan Military Neighborhood after escapeing the mountains of afghanistan with his dialysis machine before he was killed by a super special special force who was to stupid to capture him alive while every small town backwater SWAT Team can capture people with stun grenades and had no other choice than to shot him and throw him into the deep sea.

Wow, and you wanna tell me "i won't believe"? No, you are the one who believes, you are the one who wants to believe.

Every source on this whole planet says that Osama is dead. Even sources that symphatize with Al-qaeda do say it. So what makes you still think that it isn't true? Is it just because the government says it, it is automatically a lie and Osama is still alive?

First of not "every source on this whole planet" says that because this is a relativistic formulation and evaluation by you whats called a source and whats not. This assertion is sensless because it contains nothing than repeating of non related Wanna-Believe statements. Also, that hes dead or not wasn't my subject, my subject is when it happend. And again, there is no "source symphatize with Al Quaida" because Al Quaida is a non defined lose group and ever Jerk with a Skimask, Shahada and Handcamera can make Al Quaida Statements.

It is one thing to say that the Gov is lying, it is something different to actually use the brain and think about it.

Okay you are just a Mod on a Gaming Forum, but imagine with your attitude you would be a Police Officer. Do you would be have a Police Officer investigating a shootout and than saying "Well the whole world said so" Case closed.

Yeah, you tell me about how to use the brain.

Myke your assuming that conspiracists would let little things like facts, reason and pragmatics deter their grand synopsis.

Assertions like "Every source on the whole world said so" are now facts. Also your rhetoric mirrors lack of attention, because even if you wanna believe the official story, you must accept that conspiracies are real and in this case people conspired against the United States and caputred Planes.

Looking at your infraction history, you're sure this phrase:

Yeah, you tell me about how to use the brain.

is really what you wanted to type?

is really what you wanted to type?

Can't your narcistic ego handle the phrase and you wanna ban me from another tread showing your controllfreak deficits?

Seriosly, imagine a guy like this FRL Myke would be a police officer running around closeing investigations cases, "because every source on the world said so", but likes the dominate everyone else who could be cheeky to him. And wants to intimidate me mentioning "my infraction history"? Hey i'am not gona be taken hostage by third-world like police thug mindsets like yours.

Can't your narcistic ego handle the phrase and you wanna ban me from another tread showing your controllfreak deficits?

Seriosly, imagine a guy like this FRL Myke would be a police officer running around closeing investigations cases, "because every source on the world said so", but likes the dominate everyone else who could be cheeky to him. And wants to intimidate me mentioning "my infraction history"? Hey i'am not gona be taken hostage by third-world like police thug mindsets like yours.

Thank you, just wanted to be sure.

you wanna ban me from another tread

My can of "ban of threads" is empty, i'll grab the next best can.

- There are two building in history that got destroyed by fire in history (twin towers and Bruce wayne's home in batman),but that's another topic that is somehow related to the BL's death subject.

- I am very careful with medias,since the owners of major media poles are people who go assist to very secret meetings (bilderberg) with the most powerful men in the world and out of cameras scopes.

- If you watch Bin Laden's videos from day 0 you will see that the guy changed a lot physically ,he evenev learned to use his right hand wooohoo !

- Yes killing a guy without leading him to justice and hea what he has to say then sink him in the sea is very PRAGMATIC.

- Do you really think that the photo with obama and his friends watching a TV is them watching the Bin laden's operation ? looked ike some super match for me !

And yes ofcourse,with a little of good sense and criticism you can see that what we're being told on TVs and newspapers is compete brainwashing and the truth is somewhere else !

You don't have to be conspirationnist,just be more AWARE ! and ask questions instead of swallowing !

BusinessInsider did a follow up article on this entitled 'Dont feel too sorry for the seal who shot bin laden' worth a read also linked below:

Don't Feel Too Sorry For The SEAL Who Shot Bin Laden story link

Regards Jeza

This somewhat falls flat and almost shilling, if only because I'd already seen the Stripes story (and the Esquire/CIR author's response) and because the issue of the VA had already been responded to by CIR (namely the claim that the former SEAL's VA claim is languishing in a backlog somewhere). As importantly though, months Brandon Webb (former ST3) already rebutted the idea that the pension amount in that BusinessInsider story is enough to live on -- specifically, hazardous duty pay doesn't count towards the retirement pay multiple, so as the Esquire/CIR author told Matt Lauer, even had the SEAL done the full twenty he would have been no better paid than a Navy choir (or in Webb's example a cook).

As for why he didn't stay in for the twenty... have any of you heard of both the current and prior USSOCOM commanders saying that the force is outright fraying? "The Shooter" admitted to being separated-though-living-together... but with plenty of other couples, it's called "literally too busy to file for divorce", and at one point the senior enlisted man at USSOCOM was just that.

Getting so tired of the OT section being some sort of second home to conspiracy theorists. Yes, politics etc. require balanced examination, however, there's "reasonable doubt" and then there's "completely outlandish".

I just miss the days where we had a decent OT section.

Benazir Bhutto in an interview (see youtube "Benazir buto bin laden dead") talked very matter of fact mid flow about Bin Laden killing some years before any of this, she was killed. Interesting info.

Yes because a veteran politician would just casually slip a huge thing like that out in an interview.

That she was killed has probably more to do with the fact that Pakistan has a fragile political system as demonstrated by the many coup attempts since independence and the seemingly never ending violence.

Remember if this was a court case to prove the killing of a man, how would it stand up in court?

Interesting. When I challenged some of your previous claims and asked you where the evidence was you basically said "it's not necessary".

- There are two building in history that got destroyed by fire in history (twin towers and Bruce wayne's home in batman)

Millions and millions and millions if not billions of buildings have been destroyed by fire throughout history. Claiming otherwise would bestow a clown.

nteresting. When I challenged some of your previous claims and asked you where the evidence was you basically said "it's not necessary".
however, there's "reasonable doubt" and then there's "completely outlandish".

Funny, that exact same logic works for this subject. Well, not THIS subject, but the subject it is linked into.

BTW using you asking me about evidence in some past threads, and talking about this subject and an actual jury/court/coroners report/registration of death with physical registered proof, its a bit ... well, not the same.

Funny how to question makes forum users a self appointment court and judge with all the facts to solve it. If anything I say I dont have to prove it becuase neither me nor you are in a court of law ... then again neither me or you are making these claims in the world either. I just dont run with the horses, neither do I launch into a conspiracy (please read surrounding posts than latch to mine for a good example), but when something doesn't tally, it doesn't. That's about it really.

And its still an open question.

Yes because a veteran politician would just casually slip a huge thing like that out in an interview.

Well, umm, ........ she did, take it as you find it.

Edited by mrcash2009
I dont even like tin foil.

Concrete buildings ?

(I am a civil engineer btw :P)

Are you kidding me? If a building is supported by metal, and a fire melts it, wanna guess what happens?