Sign in to follow this  
almanzo

Things to do before ARMA III is released!

Uhm, wait for arma 3.

Yes but what should you do while you wait?

As mentioned, wasteland is pretty fun if you're playing with the right people. Also if you don't know how already, getting more accustomed to scripting/modeling/map-making in arma 2 will prepare you to be able to do so in arma 3 right off the bat.

Things to do, enjoy ArmA2 to the maximum, coop, tvt, sp, editor. and then when ArmA3 finally release day comes true, just explode and jump and scream like a little child with a new toy

Welllllll - I am installing iron front: liberation 1944 right now as I got it yesterday as a birthday present :)

Things to do, enjoy ArmA2 to the maximum, coop, tvt, sp, editor. and then when ArmA3 finally release day comes true, just explode and jump and scream like a little child with a new toy

Wise choice sir!

get a life...?

Why did you feel the need to post this? I didn't force anyone to read this thread, and I posted it out of a general curiousity for finding new content for ARMA II. There is a lot of talent out there that might have been forgotten, or that people don't know about. I just don't get the hostility. If your not interested in this thread, then why post in it?

Why did you feel the need to post this? I didn't force anyone to read this thread, and I posted it out of a general curiousity for finding new content for ARMA II. There is a lot of talent out there that might have been forgotten, or that people don't know about. I just don't get the hostility. If your not interested in this thread, then why post in it?

I'm pretty sure PuFu was only joking :)

I'm pretty sure PuFu was only joking

Well... I don't know about that. But no matter you should take it as such. and forget about it. It really means nothing.

I dunno about you bastards, but I am going to try all the Things, because once A3 comes out of the box it'll be too late.

Playing all the previous ArmA games in order. That may sound like I have no life but it is well worth doing. There are some nice quirks from each game that I hope they can carry on into ArmA 3. Although congratulations to anyone who can get through the Resistance campaign of OP: Flashpoint (ArmA: Cold War Crisis) without a incident of rage quit.

Get your act together and prepare DZS for a release ASAP after the alpha comes out...

getting my new rig up and running *can't wait*

Format Windows, reinstall, update everything and install the newest drivers, format an SSD for Arma 3. That is what i would do before playing Arma 3. Just for the best performance!

Finishing my trip in Chili and then installing A3 once I´m at home...

install windows (got new hdd and did some cleanup ;))

quit smoking -_-

Get your act together and prepare DZS for a release ASAP after the alpha comes out...

Nice to see your going to be working on DZS for ArmA 3 Craig! (I've been a pretty avid fan of the mission since I first played it)

My to-do list:

-Check ArmA 3 website/forums every day for info

Things for me to do....beg and plead with my wife to release the $91+ dollars for the supporter's edition. Being married may have it's perks, but you have to keep the spousal unit happy first :)

Finish renovating room, setting up battlestation again, install Titan, squeeze out a few more Mhz on CPU, and continue to work on 3d/2d stuff for future awesome A3 mods :D So hyped!

Quick ? Aside from complete upgrades..(Can't afford now) What exactly are u guys doin(PC) wise b4 Tuesday? Are u reloading Windows, reformatting hard drives, complete system cleaning etc an savin space on HD for Alpha install. Just want to get an idea of what to if any is really necessary.

Quick ? Aside from complete upgrades..(Can't afford now) What exactly are u guys doin(PC) wise b4 Tuesday? Are u reloading Windows, reformatting hard drives, complete system cleaning etc an savin space on HD for Alpha install. Just want to get an idea of what to if any is really necessary.

I tested how much I can OC my Sapphire Toxic HD5850 GPU

Stock: 765MHz GPU frequency and 1125MHz Memory frequency

Stable OC Settings:

890MHz GPU and 1290MHz Memory frequency

I propably won´t go that high, depends on the alpha.