Sign in to follow this  
SpetsnazWarriorX

Muzzle flash

I've been using various weapon addons for many months, but only just NOW has the infamous 'muzzle flash bug' hit my missions. Most of my downloaded weapons, including the M4A1s, FAMAS's, and the newly-downloaded PSG-1 [LOVE THAT GUN!!!!!!!!!!] have been hit with the permanent muzzle flash bug. What do I do to get rid of it? Plain and simple [and hopefully not sacrificing too much graphical effects, etc.] sad.gif

You're talking about OFP-resistance aren't you?

If yes:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do I do to get rid of it? Plain and simple [and hopefully not sacrificing too much graphical effects, etc.] <span id='postcolor'>

Well two options:

1) don't use them

2) wait for new addons, created for OFP-resistance

~S~ CD

This is more A&M than ME smile.gif

SpesnazWarriorX - Do you have any video clips of Systema in action? I've read a lot about it in the past and am interested in the art (I currently study Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and would like to add more stand-up fighting techniques to my arsenal), but for some reason I can't find even a 5-second clip on the Internet to show me what it's all about. I'm not going to order a video for $30 when I don't even know what it is, and remarkably Vasilli's site offers no clips whatsoever.

I've read all the articles and all that, but have yet to see this stuff in action. Do you know where I can find some video clips or demonstrations?

767WorldOrder - Ah, sorry, I'm just a fan of the martial art, and Vladimir himself. Like yourself, I've always wanted to see it in action. Though I'm guessing it's a lot like Savate - except with more hand-to-hand and neck-cracking - vicious stuff wink.gif Fan of Savate myself - the kicks are awesome! smile.gif