Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Attention Everyone: Universal Bohemia Interactive Profiles (Store & Forums).

Hi Everyone,

Back from hiatus and am in a pickle, I bought the supporter edition through the BI store using my old sproketIdea account (associated with all my BI purchases). The problem is my forum account and my BI store account are on associated to different email addresses. I have tried merging them although it states that either the password is wrong (which they are not I have access to both the forums and the BI store profile) or that the email account is already in use by another user.

I see from the OP that I was supposed to change the email addresses associated with these before the end of February, but I must have missed that memo.

So how do I sort this out so that they are linked? I'm not too fussed about the supporter badge, that's not why I bought that edition. But I would prefer not having to start fresh.

Can someone point me to the person whom I need to PM to get this sorted out? or what I can do?

Thanks a bunch.

Cant wait to get back into designing & releasing more missions when the the full release is launched.

Buť jsem už moc starý ,ale práce z mapou v terénu není jak to tady prezentují vývojáři. Taky je poznat že nikdo z nich neměl plnou polní a ktomu palebný průměr pro zbraň, taky jsem nepochopil(asi jsem blbý )jak tady zaměřují minomet a zda jim něco říkají horní úhly a taky rozdíl dostřelu zbraní .Děkuji za odpověť

dedek60: Zmatený:

Buť jsem už moc starý ,ale práce z mapou v terénu není jak to tady prezentují vývojáři. Taky je poznat že nikdo z nich neměl plnou polní a ktomu palebný průměr pro zbraň, taky jsem nepochopil(asi jsem blbý )jak tady zaměřují minomet a zda jim něco říkají horní úhly a taky rozdíl dostřelu zbraní .Děkuji za odpověť

dedek60: Zmatený:

Hi, I'm afraid the only supported language on these forums is English, if you require support in Czech you can email our support system: https://store.bistudio.com/support/