Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Attention Everyone: Universal Bohemia Interactive Profiles (Store & Forums).

Jervant, am i right, that one need to perform some special manual connection between profile.bistudio.com and store.bistudio.com? I still can't find the option to do that. I have only basic and shipping information.

Hi,

you should now see the option to create a store account in your profile ;)

Yep, problem solved... looks like the "merge Account" and "create account" buttons have not been implemented but the popup message though. :rolleyes:

Never mind, it works now :D

I could create a "Store account", simply by mentioning a password.

Thanks to your efforts

have a good time

Awesome thanks for the help!

Also, the state of California for the United States is missing. I can't fill it in.

Awesome thanks for the help!

Also, the state of California for the United States is missing. I can't fill it in.

Several US States are missing, mine defaulted to Alessandria, lol

I cannot login to the BI store with my forum account, it says "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet."

Tried to reset password and change it, still error. Also tried to use email as login, doesnt work either.

Also tried to merge accounts here: https://profile.bistudio.com/profile/merge-accounts

But it says "This sevice is temporarily offline. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Great...

I cannot login to the BI store with my forum account, it says "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet."

Tried to reset password and change it, still error. Also tried to use email as login, doesnt work either.

Also tried to merge accounts here: https://profile.bistudio.com/profile/merge-accounts

But it says "This sevice is temporarily offline. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Great...

Try resetting the password but this time don't use capital letters and symbols.

I resetted password and i didnt use capital letters or symbols.

Edit: Sorted it.

Edited by k3lt

The profile site appears to be broken. After attempting to sign in, I get "Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects." when directed to https://profile.bistudio.com/profile/legal or https://profile.bistudio.com/profile/offline

Error code is from Chrome 25.0.1364.160 m, Firefox 19.0.2 returns "The page isn't redirecting properly"

Hi there.

Sooo... On the 4th, I've finally made an account on BIstore so I could actually buy the Supporter edition of ArmA III. To this day, I still didn't succeed in activating the account in shop, yet my forum access appears to be unrestricted. Support is silent since I sent my ticket on both e-mail and phone. Is Bohemia planning on satisfying a long time fan of the series by actually having a look at the issue, or I should either drop the buy idea completely/go for Steam?

I'd say preordering every game since Queen's Gambit kind of counts as being a hardcore, long time fan, at least?

Best Regards,

Serza

The profile site appears to be broken. After attempting to sign in, I get "Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects." when directed to https://profile.bistudio.com/profile/legal or https://profile.bistudio.com/profile/offline

Error code is from Chrome 25.0.1364.160 m, Firefox 19.0.2 returns "The page isn't redirecting properly"

Been getting this since last night (btw been away awhile so only just tried this)

Just wanting to buy the Alpha from BI Store, dont have a problem with Steam what so ever,just rather buy direct so to speak!

Contacted support last night but no reply:j:

Edit:-

Can login to the store for some reason but only Steam stuff availible to me?

Just unable to create a BI Profile and buy from BI store?

Hi everyone,

the redirect has been repaired, thanks for the info! But the profiles are currently offline, and will be until we ensure that the situation from the last few days won't repeat, until then you can create a store.bistudio.com here and a forums.bitstuio.com account here. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is a necessary precaution.

Thanks for the info Jervant, but does that mean atm i can only buy steam version from BI store? or am i being thick lol that thats the only version anyway?

Thanks for the info Jervant, but does that mean atm i can only buy steam version from BI store? or am i being thick lol that thats the only version anyway?

There is only a steam version, if you buy it from the BI store, you will get a steam code that you need to activate on steam, but you would be supporting us directly ;), and the supporter edition is available only on the BI store.

Hope this makes things clearer, you can compare the different versions here ;)

How does the supporter badge get implemented into the forums ? Like myself i have bought the supporter edition on another email than my forum account here. Will we get to merge accounts or does it go by the email used and we have to create new forum accounts on that email ?

How does the supporter badge get implemented into the forums ? Like myself i have bought the supporter edition on another email than my forum account here. Will we get to merge accounts or does it go by the email used and we have to create new forum accounts on that email ?

Hi,

the badges will sync according to your email, so if your email on the store and the forums match you will get the badge, so you need to ensure that your forums and store email match.

Excuse me please, I seem to have an issue that appears to fit somewhat in the topic. Would you be so kind as to either help me solve it, or point me in the right section of the forum?

Excuse me please, I seem to have an issue that appears to fit somewhat in the topic. Would you be so kind as to either help me solve it, or point me in the right section of the forum?

Hi,

sure, you can send me a PM so we don't fill the thread ;)

Ah well -just gone ahead and bought the Steam version! :cool:

Uh uh... me too please! Same issue. I bought Arma3 today and I created a new forum account. Are they automatically merged or what?

Also I wish I could merge my old forum accoutn with the new store account. Unfortunately it is a different email adress, since I have a different email adresses for purchases and games.

Thank you!

EDIT: Also how do I get that ARMA3 Supporter Medal? I did purchase the supporter version of arma3!

EDIT2: Nevermind, there it is. :D

Edited by mrjonezz

I was asked to post:

we will be bringing back online profile.bistudio.com on monday

So there you have it...

I have a problem: I bought Arma3 alpha developer support edition with my email account for buying stuff. Now I have two accounts. This one and the other one I used to buy the game. It says to make sure that both have the same email adress but when I try to change it, it says this adress is allready in use.

What can I do to merge these accounts?

I have a problem with Store and Forum accounts.

Sending PM for appropriate person. This is just I can send that PM.

- Madidas