Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Attention Everyone: Universal Bohemia Interactive Profiles (Store & Forums).

Country = United Kingdom, not sure what's wrong with that?

Country = United Kingdom, not sure what's wrong with that?

The country field is fine, it's the state dropdown that needs some work, there's Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland but no England.

Aha I'm with you now! Well they're not states so shouldn't be in there, should just be a N/A or "Outside USA" option or something :)

Just short question, what exactly is the BIS Profile Account for?

Is it just to unite the forum and storeaccounts?

Ans small notice the BIS Profile menu didn't appear in the normal display at bistudio.com.

Edited by Raptor

Just to be awkward I have two email addresses. One is used with the forums & to buy the BAF and PMC expansions, the other was used to buy the ACR expansion. Is it the end of the world to have two store accounts?

You can write bistore support and ask them to transfer your game to your other account.

Aha I'm with you now! Well they're not states so shouldn't be in there, should just be a N/A or "Outside USA" option or something :)
That would be better :)

I cannot login to my sprocket account anymore since the merge process. I AM able to follow the "forget password" option and create a new password but I nonetheless am not able to login to my sprocket account anymore.

Any help is appreciated

done, thanks

Hi,

if you still can't login to the store send me a PM, with your store username and email.

Ok, I may need recommendations, since I never tied my BIStore/Sprocket email and Forum email together, but I see now why you guys did this.

When I setup a Steam account (I plan to purchase supporter edition via the BIStore), which email should I use at Steam?

Ok, I may need recommendations, since I never tied my BIStore/Sprocket email and Forum email together, but I see now why you guys did this.

When I setup a Steam account (I plan to purchase supporter edition via the BIStore), which email should I use at Steam?

Hi,

you can use whatever email you want for your steam account, it has no relevans to the store or forums accounts ;)

Hi,

you can use whatever email you want for your steam account, it has no relevans to the store or forums accounts ;)

lol, but I will want one of those Forum Badges! :cool:

I set my forum account to hotmail.com but all purchases are set to my ip email.

lol, but I will want one of those Forum Badges! :cool:

I set my forum account to hotmail.com but all purchases are set to my ip email.

Don't worry you will get the badge :)

Hi everyone

Before i had an "forum account" and never made a "Store account". Now i have an "BI account" (https://profile.bistudio.com/profile) with which i'm constantly logged in, also on the Forums.

I tried to log in to the Store but it says; "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet".

Therefore i klicked on "register" (embedded link: https://store.bistudio.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.registration) and got redirected to this URL -> https://profile.bistudio.com/profile

By using the "forgot my username" option, i got the "Your username reminder failed because a User with the specified e-mail address could not be found.." message.

- shouldn't i already be loged in :confused:

After some trial and error i thougt; "maybe it's not me but the store that's messed up". So, i had checked if i'm not "ironically", already logged in by trying to buy something - with no success (got the "Sign In or Provide Your Billing Information" Page -> https://store.bistudio.com/index.php?page=checkout.index&ssl_redirect=1&option=com_virtuemart)

How can i sign in or sign up (register) to the store?

and shouldn't a "store-account" automaticaly been made, like it had been sayd by a small popup message on the following page? -> https://profile.bistudio.com/profile

any help appreciated - thanks in advance ;)

:edit:

Ps.

Just yet found out, that there's an other problem with my account. I can not edit my Profil in the Forum!

Got the following message:

Von_Emmy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Edited by Von_Emmy

I only had a forum account. I went and logged into this page - https://profile.bistudio.com/profile, but I have no clue how to connect it to the store page from here. There are no options to do so under the account information tab. If I go to the store and try to log in using the same account info, it doesn't work. If I click register, it brings me to that first page where I'm already logged in with no option to connect the 2.

Just yet found out, that there's an other problem with my account. I can not edit my Profil in the Forum!

Got the following message:

Von_Emmy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is on purpose to prevent spammers adding their messages in signatures or other profile fields. You will be able to edit your profile after some more posts. For the other problems, I'm sure Placebo or Jervant will be able to fix them asap for you.

This is on purpose to prevent spammers adding their messages in signatures or other profile fields. You will be able to edit your profile after some more posts. For the other problems, I'm sure Placebo or Jervant will be able to fix them asap for you.

hopefully so

thx for the advice :)

Houston we've got a problem :)

I have a forum account, but I have never used Store.bistudio.com and while i try to login with "BI Profile" in STORE, i recive an error messages: "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." Remind username options via email in STORE > "Your username reminder failed because a User with the specified e-mail address could not be found".

I also tried to create new account in STORE, but looks like STORE accounts was merged with "BI Profile", which i have already.

Edited by [fg]

I only had a forum account. I went and logged into this page - https://profile.bistudio.com/profile, but I have no clue how to connect it to the store page from here. There are no options to do so under the account information tab. If I go to the store and try to log in using the same account info, it doesn't work. If I click register, it brings me to that first page where I'm already logged in with no option to connect the 2.

Same exact problem here. I have no idea how to connect the forum account (which I have had for a quite a while) to the store (which I never made an account for).

The two best ways to get help with these issues are 1. PM Jervant and 2. send an Email to Support@bistudio.com I understand it makes a kind of logical sense to reply in this thread with your problems but it's not the quickest way to get them solved (of course it does no harm to raise the issues in here as well!).

Hi,

you should now see the option to create a store account in your profile ;)