Sign in to follow this  
alexboy

Help Oxygen 2 Load Error

So, i was working on one of my models in Oxygen 2, (saving it several times) and my computer shutdown for some reason... and now when i right click my model, click open with => Oxygen 2, it comes up with an error "Unable to load file. Load error.", i have tried many different ways of opening it, and it keps coming up with this error, can anyone please help me, i put many days work into this model, i cant lose it....

(what iwas doing was putting textures right now, seeing which one goes where, etc, and also finalising animations)

will appreciate any help at all.

Mmm...that's bad. Did you try to rename the model ?

what do you mean rename ===> right clicking the model and pressing rename, or some how through Oxygen 2?

=======edit=====

i did the rename===> i right click the model and pressed rename and i changed it, still didnt work...

nevermind it

??? what do you mean be nevermind it... like forget about it...?, no way to fix it?

??? what do you mean be nevermind it... like forget about it...?, no way to fix it?

He meant "nevermind, i posted by mistake", nothing against you my bad. About your problem, i don't have any idea how to solve it, i'm sorry.

Maybe last opened info is somehow broken , find out if there is an . Ini file or similar in the oxygen root folder and rename it or open and have a browse for obvious fault .

Does the p3d have the oxygen icon , seems strange your having to right click rather than double left ?

It is a p3d and not 3ds or something ? , others can only be imported not opened with 02 in that manner

In theory, this shouldn't happen... because the model you have open in O2 has already been read into O2 and then the file handle is closed. The only thing you should loose is the latest edits you've made to your model since you last pressed ctrl-s.

However, in saying that obviously something's gone wrong somewhere along the track. Send me the broken .p3d you're trying to open and if you've happened to have made a .pbo of the model recently send that too. You'll find my email in my signature.

I'll have a squizzy at it and see what I can do... no promises though... It sounds like in all likelihood it's screwed so you may have to start over.

-Sy

In theory, this shouldn't happen... because the model you have open in O2 has already been read into O2 and then the file handle is closed. The only thing you should loose is the latest edits you've made to your model since you last pressed ctrl-s.

However, in saying that obviously something's gone wrong somewhere along the track. Send me the broken .p3d you're trying to open and if you've happened to have made a .pbo of the model recently send that too. You'll find my email in my signature.

I'll have a squizzy at it and see what I can do... no promises though... It sounds like in all likelihood it's screwed so you may have to start over.

-Sy

thank you so much guys, but i ended up just unpacking a old pbo of it and started the animations over, its all good, i deleted the file cause of frustration lol, but i now finished it and gonna finalize it :).

thank you everyone for their help,

you can close this thread, or keep it open incase someone else has same problem

Hi to all!

I downloaded the Sample Data from Wiki and opened them in Oxygen 2 (BI Tools 2.5.1), all was good.

But after, I couldn't do this and I receive message "Unable to load file. Load error".

Aside this, now I can't open previous version of the ArmA Sample Models, but I can view them by Buldozer.

Reinstalling of BI Tools don't gave the desired result.:(

But I detected that program opens files only via P:\CA, NOT via C:\Documents and Settings\<userprofile>\My Documents\ArmAWork

Edited by VGD