Sign in to follow this  
ak416

How to add money to campaign?

Hi guys, so long story short I sold my heavy chopper in the campaign and bought a medium chopper and now I have no more missions to complete to earn more money and can't continue because the new missions require a heavy chopper. Is there any way to add money to profile via something like a console command or editing of a file? Or do I have to start my campaign from the start? (None of my "revert" options on my saves seem to be working).

Thanks for the help.

To tell you the truth I am facing the same problem of money shortage. I however haven't sold the heavy helicopter but I am gathering money by replaying the private contracts. It is a bit boring and the profits ain't much but there doesn't seem to be another way of gaining money. And I have indeed tried to alter the saved profile but it is, unfortunately, coded script unlike some other games and simulators. But there is another problem. I am not aware if the helipad base can have more than three choppers. The heavy construction, which you cannot sell, the light and a medium. Sorry that I can't help more.......