Sign in to follow this  
slatts

The boozer!

Lol yes, well the wines i've drunk in pubs in my Ireland trip this summer were only good to unstick wallpapers i'm afraid (very low quality French or Italian wine, but still very expensive).

That could be why I don't like the taste of wine :p

I prefer dry or demi sec Cabernet sovignion. I only got drunk twice in my life and both times was after 3-4 glasses of home made Cabernet :D

I prefer dry or demi sec Cabernet sovignion. I only got drunk twice in my life and both times was after 3-4 glasses of home made Cabernet :D

Only twice :), ive lost count how many times i got drunk while at University, though i did play for the University Hockey Team, :cool:

Drunk twice? Thats cute :o

I got drunk some time ago, killed a prostitute after I started suffering with a very laggy feeling and pop-in effects from a dodgy multipack ... try it:

unbenannt1uo4.jpg

I know it may sound a little cliché from me, but nobody is drinking wine out there :803: ?

Rarely. Not only because of taste but because of very large amount of fake ones. And price doesn't matter in this case, here you can easily pay a descent price for some 'look-a-like' in a expencive shop or bar. Only domestic self-made ones are good enough - I can definitely know it's truly wine but not colored diluted spirit.

Edited by Spooky Lynx

So I tried some Blue Moon a few days back. That stuff is amazing. If you've never tried it I suggest you go do so now!

I was looking for a bottle of Ardberg in the local liquor stores and ended up buying a bottle of Islay Mist. It's smokiness was the first thing I've noticed which was followed by the realization that it's much smoother than any blended scotch or even bourbon I have ever tasted. It also goes well with most vegetable based meals (imho).

If you like Islay scotches, give it a try.

Tried some of Smithwicks Long Summer ale. It's a limited edition ale that's full of flavour but easy to gulp away at. Nice caramel and spicey tastes of it. No idea if it's being exported but if you can pick up a bottle. I'd recommend it if Ale is your thing.

Both are delicious beverages and while the kopperbarregregberggg may not suit everyone due to slightly sweeter taste, I literally adore that stuff :811:

oharas.pngawards_Kopparberg_bottles.jpg

'Boddingtons' smooth and delicious.

or

A pint of 'Holts', if your short of a few bob.. Mind Lotion we used to call it, could get you very drunk, very cheaply. Well it did at one time.;)

Edited by ChrisB