Sign in to follow this  
ArmaIInoobATM

Money and Shop Script

Hey I've done lots of things with advanced codes in the Init line (such as attachTo, clearWeaponCargo, addWeaponCargo, this addWeapon etc)

I'm now interested in moving onto scripting, influenced by the Life (TLR, Zargabad Life) servers.

I already found a simple money and shop script although I'm not sure where to put it, which objects I need etc. (basically I need help with everything to be honest)

So I guess I need to create an ammo box (or could it be any object, like a tiny cargo container?, name it myammocache_1 or something) and should the script itself be in a Notepad document and then moved into the mission folder?

I actually already tried scripting before with a simple respawn script but for some reason even that didn't work, I think it might be because I saved it into the mission in UserMissions and not MPmissions (but for some reason the mission isn't in MPMissions -yes I have saved it to Multiplayer Missions- the only mission that ever appears in MPMissions is something like '%My%Last%Mission_%' < It is called something like that.

So please help, anything is greatly appreciated

Thankyou!

J

P.S. It would be interesting to see if this can work with vehicles too...

When you save it as an MP Mission in the normal editor it saves to the normal missions folder.

When you save it as an MP Mission in the normal editor it saves to the normal missions folder.

Okay thanks :)