antoineflemming

Takistani Armed Forces 2035 v0.6b

Hey man, I have always loved the chopper KA-50 Hokum which would looks awesome reskined and in this pack.

Any possibilities to add it please? Thanks .. :)

Working on that too. Currently, it's showing up too dark, so I'm going to figure that out. Not adding the gaz tigr until someone makes one for arma2. I've got next to no idea on how to model and add vehicles to arma2 and don't currently have the time to sit down and learn. The arma1 gaz tigr looks atrocious, so I'll be holding off on that one. Besides, I don't even have permission yet to include it. And, on the ka-60, is there an addon or is it just the pmc one? If it's the pmc one, then I don't know if it's got hiddenSelections.

I am pretty close to releasing the next update (probably within the next day or so). Expect the Takistanis to have the new weapons, there might be a new unit model for the officers, and there will be groups. For the time being, all groups will be mechanized infantry (squads with armor). I might make a couple with 2 or 3 uaz vehicles instead of armor.

The KA-50 ingame is what your working on right? (as I read here) not the mod which I linked, the KA-50 Hokum or maybe im wrong and its both your working on?

Thanks.

I think its just the ka-60 models from pmc, I havent seen anything else like that, I hate to ask but I know youve got the mi-24's mi-8/mi-17's and their variants, do you have the mi-28 havoc? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6595&highlight=MI-28 or the mi-26 these bad boy's can transport tanks....ive used them in game, and they are simply awesome because you can paradrop the vehicles. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12312&highlight=MI-26

Also they claim the passenger model can lift 70 men....if one of these touches down thats like a arma battalion landing.

I only mention these because im pretty confident in Capraia's AA abilities,lol.

Edited by yevgeni89

yevgeni89 I really love the MI-26 but man, its TOO big for the game, the model is too big and it massivelly out sizes all the other things next to it ingame, it shouldnt be that size and

needs sorting out first I would say. As for the MI-28 its bugged, since recent updates there is many errors on it and things on it do not work anymore... I wouldnt even bother right now :P

As I said about the KA-50 Hokum though, really hope it can be reskined to go with this pack :)

Personally I wouldn't use TAR 21 because it's Israeli bullpup and Takistan is islamic republic and as you probably know, Israelis and Arabic countries don't like each other too much

They aren't, though. Not according to BIS at least.

They aren't, though. Not according to BIS at least.

Not now, but this is based in 2035, where they very well could be.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6730

T-80 and BTR-80 models might be worth including down the road.

Also, something like an MRAP would be suitable for desert ops, something like this:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18130

It could fall into the same "They ripped it off of x and made there own" category. There are a lot of other addons on ArmAholic which would fit very well with the future force..Su-24, Tu22M, etc. Just throwing out some ideas. :)

Edited by stupidwhitekid75

Not now, but this is based in 2035, where they very well could be.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6730

T-80 and BTR-80 models might be worth including down the road.

Also, something like an MRAP would be suitable for desert ops, something like this:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18130

It could fall into the same "They ripped it off of x and made there own" category. There are a lot of other addons on ArmAholic which would fit very well with the future force..Su-24, Tu22M, etc. Just throwing out some ideas. :)

No point of BTR- and T-80. So the ETA for the update is this week (NLT 1FEB2013). And I'll try to add some higher quality screens this time :)

EDIT: Nice screenshot:

arma2oa2013013000272066.jpg

Edited by antoineflemming

It's not unheard of though buying a license for a weapon and producing it yourself, making it your own, like egypt made their own version of the AK, a communist rifle in a muslim country doesnt matter, but we'll leave it there.

JUST want to point something out very quickly.

Egypt was supported by the Soviet Union for quite a long time, almost all/all of their equipment was eastern bloc at one point in time, so it's not really out of the ordinary for Egypt to have a licensed version of the AK. It wasn't until Mubarak that they were more sided with the western countries.

Just love how this thread became a history lesson... :) Anyway, expect an update today. New weapons, groups, nvgs.

EDIT: First post updated with new UPDATE!

Edited by antoineflemming

Yeah makes me a little insecure something so big dropping essentially a little less than an infantry company in my backyard, but I dont think the taki2035 units will use them they got mi-17's and mi-8's and frankly it maybe difficult to get permission :/ as I think they are no longer active, and the original model dates back to OFP,lol.

I know its massive mate, just it looks odd against a blackhawk etc... lol never knew it was that big than a chinook :D lol

lol its a sky train, nothing will stop it, hit it with a chinook and chinook will go kaboom into pieces xd

If you could do a lite version with no dependencies on other addons that would be mega.

Totally unarmed even would be great. Just the infantry and vehicles.

I can always do the "this addweapon gucciweapon" bit myself ;)

Very cool cam on these guys and always nice to have more opfor to shoot at.

must say, nice work dude, at least something fresh redfor vise! Perhaps someone could make replacement config for this? Imagine how challenging it would be, to play takistan campaign, against takistani 2035 version! :)

For the Galils and the M4A1, take them from Vilas' MLOD pack and include them with your mod. As for the Tar-21, ask robert for the MLOD so you can include it into your mod. People don't generally want to download mods that have a lot of requirements.

I hava a bug to report: Backpacks are not visible on the soldier models. To fix this there should be a proxy added to the model. I'm sure Vilas knows how to do that.

For a attack heli, why don't you retex the KA-52?

And also why did you choose to only use one TAR variant? There are more variants available in RH's pack. The M4a1 could be replaced with a TAR+Mars+M203 for example.

The squadleader and teamleaders with Acog.

screenshot91986.th.png

Great work all around, happy about the TAR-21's. :)

Are the grenadiers supposed to be using the M4 with M203 though? Seems like the CTAR-21 with M203 would make more sense. The M4 looks really out of place.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I hava a bug to report: Backpacks are not visible on the soldier models. To fix this there should be a proxy added to the model. I'm sure Vilas knows how to do that.

For a attack heli, why don't you retex the KA-52?

And also why did you choose to only use one TAR variant? There are more variants available in RH's pack. The M4a1 could be replaced with a TAR+Mars+M203 for example.

The squadleader and teamleaders with Acog.

http://imageshack.us/a/img255/1184/screenshot91986.th.png

I agree as well. Every unit seems to be using ironsights, seems like the holo sight would make more sense for regular infantry and the ACOG for team and squad leaders.

just a question, shouldnt the units use takistani head's?

Not sure if Chernarussian's would of be in Takistani army if they fought against them lol

It really looks like Russian's in Takistani uniforms to me lol

Edited by Sakai

Not if they successfully annexed chernarus

Possibly though i think the Green Sea Defence Council (Chernarus, Nogova Republic, Capraian, Sahrani and Karzeghistan) should have prevented that.

I'm fairly certain that Vilas' soldier MLODs that were released do infact already have backpack Proxies (I'm looking at various ones right now), so I'm not sure what happened there.

Haha up next: Chernarussian Armed Forces 2035 :p

Not quite from myself.

Working on a new (larger) project using PCDF content though.

But that's offtopic, back to ontopic!