Sign in to follow this  
BronzeEagle

replacing head models

I need a Deunan Knute model with Bis male head, bis female head, and a Tereus model with Bis male head. Got permission from Razor X on facebook, forming a gi joe/ninja unit, I just need to learn how to do it. Can someone please help me?

I just tried to find the BIS Sample Models online, but they've been taken down, apparently... Well, soldier p3d's are a rather special thing. What do you have so far and what do you need? If you already have the 3d models with defined selections and everything, you would actually just need to copy-paste the head from the BIS Man model.

I have a female model that needs a regular ofp female head. i can upload the unit. I have been granted permission to edit the model as I am on the same mod team. It is Deunan Knute from the appleseed addons but i need her with a regular bis female head that I can change the face of for my next chapter in my series.

Edited by BronzeEagle

I'm don't remember that BIS ever released female sample models, but you can try to find out how they're done by reverse-engineering the female 3d model in the Resistance O.pbo file. I think they're in there.