species1571

Deadly Islands mod with Manual Timewarp and enemy respawn

Thank You . I presumed initial mods were assumed to be move in the conversation thread before there is enough feedback to telephone them whole?

Updated to v1.34:
---When horizontal screen resolution is 1920 or higher, the Repair, Supplies and Equip windows will be expanded to make better use of the available screen space. When this is active, some irrelevant information will also be removed (i.e production time and material requirement from the supplies and equip windows and item weight from the equip window). There is an option on page 4 of the customization option if you prefer not to have this.
---On the repair screen, if there are any damaged systems, the carrier fuel bar in the top right corner will now include a needle. If you are pointing to the button of a damaged system, the needle will indicate the fuel impact of fully repairing that system. If you are not pointing to a damaged system, the needle will indicate the fuel impact of fully repairing all currently damaged systems.
---EM flares can no longer be launched if the control tower is too badly damaged.
---Fixed a bug causing the Carrier Low Fuel Level and Pier Refuelling Range Boost options on page 7 of the customization menu not to be loaded correctly at startup. You will need to adjust these options if you previously used them.

CAMPAIGN-SPECIFIC:
---A feature was added in v1.30 allowing the scout drone to be launched and docked during island missions where the scout drone is normally not accessible. In these situations, you can now also access the scout drone remote camera, normally used from the carrier shell gun, by holding the camera key (C by default). If the scout drone has been launched, a caption will appear when this is available.
---The Islands Overview window will now indicate islands requiring a unit upgrade that you do not yet have. This will be indicated by the icon of the relevant upgrade on the right side of the island listing. Additionally, a warning message will appear if you attempt to use the Instant Sail button to travel to one of these islands.
---When the enemy carrier retreats from an encounter, it will no longer be able to continue destroying your units while the cutscene plays.
---The option for relocating the carrier to the initial anchor point of an island can no longer be used during island missions where you would not normally be able to control the carrier.
---During some island missions, ownership of the island changes during the mission. Island ownership messages will no longer appear in these cases.
---Fixed a situation during specific unit missions where it was possible to purchase the unit you were given to carry out the mission.

Thanks to all who provided feedback since the last update, and to Rob04 for playtesting.

Download page HERE.

• Like 2

Hi, I've just downloaded the mod. It's in the main game folder and I have the beta version downloaded on steam. The mod doesn't seem to be active, is there any step I've missed or anything else that could be causing the mod to not work? I have no other mods downloaded.

Ah wait, my bad. Didn't see the launch option. I'll leave this up in case anyone else is as oblivious as I am.

Edited by Natt402

Ok I see you got it while I was replying.

The other common thing is the file paths. Depending what method you use to extract the deadlyislands folder into the game folder, you can end up with one deadlyislands folder inside another. There must only be one.

Updated to v1.35:
---For neutral islands, the Islands Overview will now indicate if a command center is under construction on the island. This will be incicated with a command center icon.
---Improved the Manta Alternative Control option. Aiming with the reticle is now more accurate, the manta is less likely to drift horizontally after turning on the spot, and the previous forcing of interior camera has been removed, although interior camera will still appear the most stable.
---Fixed a bug in the previous update that would cause existing backup saved games to be deleted instead of being archived when starting a new game on the same profile.
---Fixed a bug when using the alternative radar, if the enemy carrier left and travelled to another island, its icon would continue to be shown in the middle of the current island.
---Fixed a bug in CCGM where the game could crash if the enemy carrier left the current island while its units were still undocked (thanks to Doc Sys for reporting).

Thanks to all who provided feedback since the last update, and to Rob04 for playtesting.

Download page HERE, or go directly to the file HERE. Optional camouflages HERE.

• Like 2

On 2/27/2021 at 8:17 PM, species1571 said:

Updated to v1.35:
---For neutral islands, the Islands Overview will now indicate if a command center is under construction on the island. This will be incicated with a command center icon.
---Improved the Manta Alternative Control option. Aiming with the reticle is now more accurate, the manta is less likely to drift horizontally after turning on the spot, and the previous forcing of interior camera has been removed, although interior camera will still appear the most stable.
---Fixed a bug in the previous update that would cause existing backup saved games to be deleted instead of being archived when starting a new game on the same profile.
---Fixed a bug when using the alternative radar, if the enemy carrier left and travelled to another island, its icon would continue to be shown in the middle of the current island.
---Fixed a bug in CCGM where the game could crash if the enemy carrier left the current island while its units were still undocked (thanks to Doc Sys for reporting).

Download page HERE, or go directly to the file HERE. Optional camouflages HERE.

Thank you sooo much !!!!

• Like 1