Sign in to follow this  
Scorch052

Scorch052's Scripts

Scripts by Scorch052:

Combat Engineer Script

Requirements: ACE ; ACEX

This script will add a menu to any Engineer's action menu. This menu will allow the Engineer to build several emplacements, buildings, and fortifications. The script is designed to make the engineer experience more immersive and entertaining. The script also includes a more effective Minesweeper script.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?giblsiw4ba7sav9

Gear Searching Script

This script will add an action to any BLUFOR's action menu. This action will allow the BLUFOR to search anyone who is a civilian OR has been arrested via ACE Keycuffs.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?phnk6dg3vnn84tn

UAV Missile Script

Requirements: N/A

This script will add an action to a vehicle's action menu (MUST BE NAMED UAVT). This action will open the player's map and ask them to click where they want the missile to hit. Within a few seconds, A missile will fly down and hit the target.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?hca9zeycemv823y

Shoot From Vehicle Script

Requirements: st_lb_enhance

This script will add an action to a vehicle if the player is in the vehicle's cargo allowing the player to shoot out of the vehicle. This script is extremely buggy and weird so I may not manage to get it done, sorry.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?a0a3cg21tbg414x

MEDEVAC Winch

This script will add an action to a vehicle to allow a stretcher to be dropped via rope for any casualties in a hot LZ. Once the casualty is in the stretcher, the pilot just raises the winch.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?7k9jx8etv0xiero

Post any questions, comments, bugs, or concerns below. Note: I would not consider any of these scripts tested, bug-free, Dedi-friendly, or MP-tested. Use them at your own risk!

Edited by Scorch052

Sounds really interesting, especially the "Shoot from Vehicle" part. I'll take a look at it once it's up for sure. Thanks for sharing :)

This may sound stupid for some of us, but just in case there are new guys that check this topic out, the "Shoot out of vehicles" script requires "st_lb_enhance". This is a great mod by an even greater community called ShackTac, that improves some of the features of the Littlebird. You can get this requirement from HERE

Other than that, great post, hoping some of these links come online very soon! :3

...especially the "Shoot from Vehicle" part.

Yes, but sadly that is the part I'm having the most trouble with. However, I plan to keep trying!

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

Expect links within the next 2-3 hours. :)

Could the Engineer script be done in Vanilla A2/OA. What's so special about it that needs ACE?

Looking forward to those links.

Yes, but sadly that is the part I'm having the most trouble with. However, I plan to keep trying!

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

Expect links within the next 2-3 hours. :)

Well, I'll see once it's up I suppose. Just keep on trying :)

So you made the ST shoot from vehicle addon? Interesting. It seemed rather functional in the videos I've seen from ST but these are obv edited. Seems rather complex script-wise (since I don't know how you accomplish giving the player access to his weapon) but I'll def have fun with the scrpt, might even take a look at it to see how it works. Thanks for the uploads.

//Edit

btw what's the ST Littlebird Enhancement exactly? I never got what that was, just that it edited the skids somehow.

So you made the ST shoot from vehicle addon? Interesting. It seemed rather functional in the videos I've seen from ST but these are obv edited. Seems rather complex script-wise (since I don't know how you accomplish giving the player access to his weapon) but I'll def have fun with the scrpt, might even take a look at it to see how it works. Thanks for the uploads.

//Edit

btw what's the ST Littlebird Enhancement exactly? I never got what that was, just that it edited the skids somehow.

Pretty much what your edit said. It allows for nicer movement and placement on the LB, along with skids and few other things.

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/stmh6/wiki

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

Pretty much what your edit said. It allows for nicer movement and placement on the LB, along with skids and few other things.

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/stmh6/wiki

It uses the Concertina Wire and Dogtags from ACE

Hm, I'd love to have this in Vanilla, could just use regular barbed wire. I'll look into the script once you put those links up.

Shoot From Vehicles is up! Have fun and tell me how awful it is, loljk. ;)

EDIT : UAV Missile is up!

EDIT : Combat Engineer is up!

Edited by Scorch052

Shoot From Vehicles updated to support more vehicles and fix reloading!

For the UAV missile script, i want it to be only able to be used by a certain slot in-game, i can attach the call strike to a unit but others can still use the strike when withing 10 meters of the unit, so i was wondering if anyone knew how to make the script only work for the unit it is attached to or how to decrease the radius at which the call strike option can be clicked

//Edit

Dslyecxi is the author of st_lb_enhance.

hey

shoot from vehicle addon is very nice ,only one problem i add it in wasteland and i can get out of fov or reload(

in singelplayer its work fine maybe i need add something on my init?

btw in the readme ,u mean.You must place one of the two execVM commands found in the editor mission

but only see one -.- like atv nul = this execVM ""SFV\ATV\exec.sqf"";";

well hope i can get it work the truck shoot action is so sick and cool )

Edited by freak20131

Tried out the Combat Engineer script and liking it so far.. .occasionally an object does not spawn in exactly where I placed it but love the idea and the use of dogtags :p

If you are still working on this I might have some suggestions based on other players feedback... if you are interested.

Hi, sorry for not responding in so long (took a break from ArmA). I'd love to hear any suggestions you guys are willing to give, but I cant guarantee I'll get them done anytime soon as I'm working on a campaign for ArmA 3 Alpha/Beta.

@DeadlyKenny

To do what your asking, take the addaction line and change it to this in the unit's init (or wherever you have it)

ShipArty = [your unit] addaction [("<t color="#0101DF"">" + ("Call MLRS Strike") +"</t>"),"UAVM\Ship.sqf", "", 0, false, false, "", "_target == _this];

@freak20131

That script really isnt MP-compatible yet, and I highly doubt I could ever get it to work in a mission like Wasteland. As for the execVM issue, I apologize. That is an old instruction that was referring to one of the two original vehicle options, I'll fix that right now. EDIT: Link updated

Edited by Scorch052