Sign in to follow this  
BabaZed

Dofire

the dofire command isnt working well for me, and i was wondering if theres something more suitable, i want my executioner to kill the three hostages after one of my guys trip the alarm, and the trouble with dofire is that sometimes he does and sometimes he doesnt, most of the time he just kills one and misses the other two, i used

(getdammage hostage<1); guard1 dofire hostage

and then the other 2 hostages in sequence, but i get different results every time sad.gif Help...

First of all, put:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this<span id='postcolor'>

in the Conditions field, not On Activation field.

In On Activation field, put:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">guard1 doTarget hostage; guard1 doFire hostage<span id='postcolor'>

That will make guard shoot the hostage. Not the others though. Maybe increase guard's skills to make him a better executioner.

/Neo

Ok right i've done that, i've put the AI up max, but he still only wastes 1 of the hostages, and not even the first one in the list, instead he shoots the one closest to him then stops?

This is the list in the activation field- guard1 dotarget hostage1; guard1 dofire hostage1; guard1 dotarget hostage2; guard1 dofire hostage2; ....etc, and the one he shoots is hostage3? every now and then he'll take hostage2 out aswell but it seems he just gets in the way of the fire burst destined for hostage3