AlexVestin

Alex Vestin's Multicam (HD quality template files)

Sure. I see now on a few irl pictures that the colors are much more vibrant. More saturated mostly. Some more contrast.

Mainly the arid. It's much brighter with stronger brown. The pattern I've got I hope works, though.

Lovin' that properly-modeled ACU top. ;)

Yeah that's Fox's work that he sent over to me awhile ago. All credit goes to him.

@Alex

Although the multicam swatch looks great, you may want to get the coloration right. Right now it's a bit yellow while in reality it's quite a green dominant camo.

@Alex

Although the multicam swatch looks great, you may want to get the coloration right. Right now it's a bit yellow while in reality it's quite a green dominant camo.

I see your point. I also do have real Crye multicam that looks like this.

It's not by much it differs from this and those greener versions I've seen, so I advise to not overdo the green tint if changes are made.

It depends much on the daylight or if it's indoors.

Bright sunny day, and they'll look more bright/tan. Cloudy day or indoors it might seem more green.

Here's and example with lots of different jackets and the like threwn in on top of this multicam.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8021/testnor.jpg

In my opinion none of them really stands out a lot for being so many different kinds and tints.

I'd say this is a good base if tweaks needs to be done.

These are just flat images, while ingame, with shading and highlights, daylight effects, etc. it's going to look a little different.

Anyway. people could do a +5 to hue in photoshop to get that more greenish look. Not more or it gets too green.

I see your point. I also do have real Crye multicam that looks like this.

It's not by much it differs from this and those greener versions I've seen, so I advise to not overdo the green tint if changes are made.

It depends much on the daylight or if it's indoors.

Bright sunny day, and they'll look more bright/tan. Cloudy day or indoors it might seem more green.

Here's and example with lots of different jackets and the like threwn in on top of this multicam.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8021/testnor.jpg

In my opinion none of them really stands out a lot for being so many different kinds and tints.

I'd say this is a good base if tweaks needs to be done.

These are just flat images, while ingame, with shading and highlights, daylight effects, etc. it's going to look a little different.

Anyway. people could do a +5 to hue in photoshop to get that more greenish look. Not more or it gets too green.

Yah true that. I've spent many hours getting the colors right ingame, while they looked fine in PS.

Show all the multisham!

Actually never heard that expression before.. made me lol. I just googled multicam and pasted all the shit I could onto it. Did not really look through it.

Probably a lot of fake ones on there, yes. I have still not been working on this going by those pictures, though.

As I've pointed out a few times to be sure, I went after my own Crye-licensed multicam :)

Edited by AlexVestin

cryeprecision dot com

Yes, I am a paid spokesperson for cryeprecision dot com.

Nah just kidding, I'm not sure where I'll take these. Probably no where, or straight into the ground. I'm just putting the Multicam on some units for people to see what it looks like in game and such. Maybe I'll make a project out of it?

Edited by Binkowski

lol, just informing Zupa....dude about your model's RL equivalent. A bit touchy are we?

Nah, I was just kidding lol. Just wanted to give a more elaborated answer.

Bink pattern is to small and colour slightly to dark.. fix it :P

hp4kW66l.jpg

66zaS6Rl.jpg

Test shots of the US4CES. The colours are adjusted from the most recent photographs of the pattern that´s being trialled. Green is transitional, the rest is OCIE.

The basic pattern is unaltered from the ones Alex Vestin put up here, all I did was alter the colours.

http://i.imgur.com/hp4kW66l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/66zaS6Rl.jpg

Test shots of the US4CES. The colours are adjusted from the most recent photographs of the pattern that´s being trialled. Green is transitional, the rest is OCIE.

The basic pattern is unaltered from the ones Alex Vestin put up here, all I did was alter the colours.

I just can't bring myself to like that pattern...

Beats that grey mess any day ;)

I like ACUPAT for purely aesthetic reasons. But my preferred is Multicam (hmmm, wonder what's in the name of this thread... j/k). I guess I'd like US4CES more if it didn't look like an outlined AOR1/Desert Marpat. Because that's the impression I get when I look at it. Just doesn't look appealing to me. I'd like it more if the colors blended more together more.

These things have the mark of the Scrublord, uninstall please.

Hey, AlexVestin, could you possibly do an OCP pattern? It's more reddish than Crye Precision's Multicam pattern, specifically because it's meant for Afghanistan.

If it's just more reddish, could you not just adjust the hue to a little more red? Or is the pattern far different/different at all?

Edited by AlexVestin

If it's just more reddish, can't you adjust the hue to a little more red? Or is the pattern far different/different at all?

I just ended up using GIMP to tweak it. It's just one color on the camo pattern that needed to be more reddish/brownish. I think the lighting of the original pic you used kind of makes the pattern look more golden than it should. That's all.