Sign in to follow this  
y0shi

My multiplayer missions are "jumping"

Hello everybody,

I'm currently working a multiplayer mission series with the custom map Panthera. For my first mission there I used Urban Patrol Script by Kronzky (www.kronzky.info), ACE, ACEX incl. all addons.

When I play the mission in singleplayer it all works fine. Stuff is blowing up, the insertion works just fine - everything is smooth.

But when I try to play it in multiplayer mode with friends the AI seems lagging like shit (move - stuck - 2 sec freeze - 2m advanced - move - stuck and so on). Same goes for my "human mates". They report me that I'm like a rubber ball jumping up and down increasing in height. That seems really really weird...

I can't figure it out. I already went from ACE Halo Insertion (which also worked just fine) to lame boat insertion. Nothing seems to fix it. So I uploaded my files here: http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/20555362/file.html

If anyone finds my mistake I owe him a liver or something like that :D

Thanks in advance & Cheers!

I think you meant to post in the editing and scripting section of the forums.

This is most likely because of your connection actually. Usually hosting missions on a dedicated server works better :)

Actually the mission has been played on a dedicated Octo Core with 16 GB Ram and my connection is quite fine... I usually play with a ping of 13ms and I don't have this hopping around bug on any other missions played on this server.

I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong section. Which ever moderator might read this - please move it to the right one. Me apologizez :o

Edited by Y0shi

Nvm, saw download link.

Edited by Horner
Didn't see download link.

I'm glad someone helps searching ! :)