Sign in to follow this  
Joe98

The official Iron Front forums are down?

I get directed to "Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page".

I think someone forgot to pay the bill!

The server temporarily went down. We are working on to fix the problem and hopefully it will be back soon.

Had me worried for a while........

It's still down and half a day of downtime is a bit heavy for no reason.

Had me worried for a while........

Still has me worried!!!!

Its like I have lost an arm.............both arms in fact.

More like a finger on the left hand...we are used to all sort of troubles with IFL. After the 1.04 dilemma it was clear to better not get too attached to IFL at all.

Still has me worried!!!!

Its like I have lost an arm.............both arms in fact.

me to i was worried, and afraid all things blew up

maybe the reason is for some maintenance, because lastly these forums were very slow

Something strange was going on, the forum was very slow the last days. I hope to settle it as soon as possible

Something strange was going on, the forum was very slow the last days. I hope to settle it as soon as possible

I had noticed significant forum slowness for at least several weeks, and there were lots of spam marketing posts.

I had noticed significant forum slowness for at least several weeks, and there were lots of spam marketing posts.

Well, much less spam recently due to a new registration process, but very frequents slowdowns, that's true.

Yes, the spam has thankfully been absent for a while, but it got bad a month or so ago. Hopefully some virus wasn't implanted! :-o

Can't wait to go back to the dear old official iron front forums :(

Hello there

Let's hope the db is backed up! I'm sure the forums will be back up soon. It will be interesting to find out what happened.

Rgds

LoK

Wonder why its down this time? maybe to revamp for their new project or something?

I wonder if that correlates to the announcement of X1 searching for Cryengine Modders :rolleyes:

just in case it does: Don´t. Even. Try.

Biggest Cryengine Map in MWO to date is about 3.5km wide (no tunneling, object specific view distance), and PGI have customers at their hands (read: moneyyyy).

I wonder if that correlates to the announcement of X1 searching for Cryengine Modders :rolleyes:

just in case it does: Don´t. Even. Try.

Biggest Cryengine Map in MWO to date is about 3.5km wide (no tunneling, object specific view distance), and PGI have customers at their hands (read: moneyyyy).

What do you have still with those maps ?

http://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/the_true_power_of_cryengine_2/1 Its about Cryengine 2 not 3 though which is better OPTIMIZED

Arma 3 can only dream about Cryengines 3 features though.

Dan;2304654']Wonder why its down this time? maybe to revamp for their new project or something?

Maybe it is, but it would have been sensible to have informed us it was going down. They really struggle with communication those guys do, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was planned.

But I like to see the best in people so I will assume it's a technical malfunction :rolleyes:

Maybe it is, but it would have been sensible to have informed us it was going down. They really struggle with communication those guys do, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was planned.

But I like to see the best in people so I will assume it's a technical malfunction :rolleyes:

In fact it happened several times already.

This is getting bloody ridiculous. :mad:

Can the forums PLEASE come back online now? I really do need the forums, for once. I'm trying to make my American Campaign for the D-Day DLC, but I can't find the scripts/help I need in order to create it due to the Iron Front "Mission Editing" sub-forum being locked out to me since the forums are offline.

Things I need to find on the forums:

1. Airborne paradrop script (somebody uploaded it to the forums, but I can't get to it now)

2. How to edit briefings/endmission texts on IF44 (not sure if it's different to ArmA II or not)

I´m pretty shure you´ll find the same people contributing on IF forums over here aswell :p

As for briefing, it is exactly the same as in ArmA2.

This is getting bloody ridiculous. :mad:

Can the forums PLEASE come back online now? I really do need the forums, for once. I'm trying to make my American Campaign for the D-Day DLC, but I can't find the scripts/help I need in order to create it due to the Iron Front "Mission Editing" sub-forum being locked out to me since the forums are offline.

Things I need to find on the forums:

1. Airborne paradrop script (somebody uploaded it to the forums, but I can't get to it now)

2. How to edit briefings/endmission texts on IF44 (not sure if it's different to ArmA II or not)

Burns is right, most of us over at the IF forums also have BIS forum accounts, so feel free to pm us or open a thread on the forums here if you still want help.