Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Special Units

Hey guys,

while working on the Conspiracies Patch for Rising Dead 3, we are working a long time on a, let's say "different" project. I got the old crew again from the OFP-mods and we thought we could do a new thing. Nothing about Chernobyl, Stalker, V.I.R.U.S. or anything else we released so far. This we have an mod and campaign for you which is like L.A. Noir or Heavy Rain. The concept is easy, great atmosphere, some new units, a brilliant story and maybe it will be COOP. Not sure so far. I thought the best thing would be to show you the trailer I made.

Because I don't want to tell that much about the story because it is definitly the highlight. We will add some FBI-Teams, and FBI Agents. It would be also cool if someone can spend me some french GIGN-type addons and cars from the french-police. We will have no new island, but some weapons. The players tasks were simple. Search for evidents, hints, shoot gangsters, use tactical brainstuff for some sneak in missions and so on. I am not sure how many addons were released so far which could fit in here, so we have not so much work to do... Maybe you guys know... Using the editor we will have some cool locations just like Paris and so on. We will try to offer an 8-10 hours campaign + several small missions.

ATM we are using some gendarma2 units + LAW enforcement cars. Is there anything we could use also? If not we will create some new...

This will be our last new project for Arma2.

If you have any wishes, tell me. :) And happy new year! XD

And here goes the trailer:

kPpPMWzDjbk

Good idea... because we also have a chapter in the usa ;)

Really nice campaign concept you got there

If I'm not mistaken the french police use the Peugeot 206, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, so that could be a nice addition to the french police force. I'm pretty sure I saw one in Arma/Arma 2 or maybe it was in the old days in OFP. Icebrekr have a nice swat unit in his Lingor units pack that you could use to make the GIGN/SWAT if you can get the permission to use.

Good luck with your new project Sled

P.S.Great trailer btw

well if its set in USA, I guess you will need some nice Ford Crown Victoria's, Impala's ((FCV already made in arma 1 and works fine in arma 2)) and of course some units to fit in, but I guess since in US police look totally different in each state you will have fun choosing xd

Good luck.

I just tried to create some FBI duds... And a cool female Agent! XD

m8i9hbbd.jpg

l9voyior.jpg

v9798aqb.jpg

ll7fcou5.jpg

great work but I think the FBI logo/patch needs to be a bit smaller xd

Hell yeaa...Finaly someone got it..that ArmA2 isnt youst ARMY :D will u make more police units??? or is this will be it??? :D great vid and pict.. good work..