Sign in to follow this  
skytheman

Bestbuy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 03 2002,08:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ July 03 2002,08:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 03 2002,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well here's my selfmade mission that will come a step closer to your dream. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks ralph. That really relieves stress. Needs some vechiles though.. like the Abrams heh heh heh. Thanks again.

*renames it Stress Managment*<span id='postcolor'>

when you want to finish the mission, be sure to press 0-0-1. and wait

forgot to add this info wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

oh yea now you tell me.. tounge.gif oh well i could use some more stress managment anyways.

*feels very disappointed in the end* I thought he was going to just explode for no reason...still a good stress managment though.

my point was to just empty rounds after rounds onto Guba. no ending...you can go on and on....

sorry for shitty stuff..had to make it in shorttime. started it in the whim of the moment. smile.gif

I just called my local Best Buy. They assured me that they have pleanty of copies of OFP:R sitting on the shelf ready to be purchased. All I have to do it go pick one up. Looks like it will be a good night! biggrin.gif

arrgghh it's 8:30 here in LA and I have to wait 1:30 more..ggrrrr...that is if they have it. mad.gif

Bets But siad to call back around 3 p.m., it seems the best buys in my area seel ut of resistance quick.

it is now 11: 02 AM CST on July 3, and guess what? Best Buy still aint got it. Well, guess there's always tomorrow... bastards

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krusty @ July 03 2002,17:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just called my local Best Buy. They assured me that they have pleanty of copies of OFP:R sitting on the shelf ready to be purchased. All I have to do it go pick one up. Looks like it will be a good night!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lucky Bastard.. tounge.gif

Well shit. I hate you all. Oh btw, on 4th of July, Im gonna blow shit up, watch baseball, and eat apple pie. I am not gonna watch any sappy manipulative patriotic bullsh*t on TV. Everyone have a happy 4th!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ July 03 2002,18:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well shit. I hate you all. Oh btw, on 4th of July, Im gonna blow shit up, watch baseball, and eat apple pie. I am not gonna watch any sappy manipulative patriotic bullsh*t on TV. Everyone have a happy 4th!<span id='postcolor'>

American Tradition, blow shit up, watch base ball and eat apple pie...mmmmmm blowing shit up

heheh, anyways i called Best Buy again and they said that they have 8 copies on order and still haven't gotten them, they said it should have been out already.

I'm in Texas and I just called Best Buy and they had never heard of it. They did, however, have plenty Red Hammer addons biggrin.gif

Well...the story changed at our area Best Buy...4 days ago it was going to be here this past Monday...3 days ago it was 'check back tuesday'...2 days ago some ya-hoo that works there said they sold them all and were getting another shipment end of this week...1 day ago they told us Saturday was THE DAY it would be there...today they say then havent gotten any shipments of it in yet, they dont know when its coming in, and they suggested we call their competition smile.gif  hehehehehe...sounds like they are getting tired of the calls about it...oh well...guess I have to wait till next week sad.gif

Well, the people over at our Best Buy had no idea what it was... that is until I started calling every single day since Saturday (lol), sometimes several times. If I call a few more times I think I might be able to get a job in software lol. You know, when I go in for OFPR, I may just ask... lol tounge.gif

in LA county, all Bestbuys are supposed to recieve some shipment btw today and 10th. mine has 8 copies in order.

so let's see what happens.

i think i harrassed enough emplyess in my local Bestbuy tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pvt. Jackson @ July 03 2002,22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here we are wanting to buy it, but we can't.  Oh well, what more can we do than wait?<span id='postcolor'>

umm how bout strike back? Blow things up..

Ack i just called my best buy and they said wouldnt have it till tomorrow mid afternoon. Every time i call they say itll be the next day. This is becoming a big load of bull shit!

I find it interesting that Codemaster's website now says that the game will be released July 9th. This falls in line with what places like EB and Software etc... say the release date is. I have yet to see one confirmed US sighting. And so I am starting to think that BestBuy does not know what they are talking about and that they will not get it to next week. Here is to hoping that I am wrong.