Sign in to follow this  
odyseus

TOH improvements

Hello guys after I few weeks in vacation, I 've decided to Take On Helicopter. Do you see what I did there!? :D. Anyways I must say I really liked the game, and was having lots of fun! I have recomended the game to all my friends and got 6 people already interested in it and playing! :D There were minors issues I would like to see fix, who knows maybe in the next patch! I do not know if anyone will agree with me but, but I hope to be doing my part in improving the game.

First are issues with the models.

The merlin does not retract landing gear. that is really annoying! Please fix it!

Some of the HUY's have guns turn in to the cockpit. Even more annoying!

Second is the fact that you can shoot from unharmed helicopters. Specially the little bird where players are most vulnerable.

Third has to do with maps. Most maps in TOH does not include roads and that for me is a big problem. Never mind that it would be lots of fun to be able to engage enemies from the unharmed police helicopters.

Aww one more things I notice that the helicopter from ARMA does not include all the TOH engine. I don't even know if that is possible to would be nice to have it. If not possible maybe the more DLC's including apache helicopters, black-hawks, sea-hawks, Chinook and last but not least the MI8's.

Anyways I think this is a great game, it was really worth buying. I would make me very happy to see some of theses fix implemented on the next patch.

Please if anyone notice agree with me and saw other minor issues that may have a quick fix, please few free to add. Take care! ;)

Edited by Odyseus

One more, if killed while in helicopter, player is ejected out.

Hello guys after I few weeks in vacation, I 've decided to Take On Helicopter. Do you see what I did there!? :D. Anyways I must say I really liked the game, and was having lots of fun! I have recomended the game to all my friends and got 6 people already interested in it and playing! :D There were minors issues I would like to see fix, who knows maybe in the next patch! I do not know if anyone will agree with me but, but I hope to be doing my part in improving the game.

First are issues with the models.

The merlin does not retract landing gear. that is really annoying! Please fix it!

Some of the HUY's have guns turn in to the cockpit. Even more annoying!

Second is the fact that you can shoot from unharmed helicopters. Specially the little bird where players are most vulnerable.

Third has to do with maps. Most maps in TOH does not include roads and that for me is a big problem. Never mind that it would be lots of fun to be able to engage enemies from the unharmed police helicopters.

Aww one more things I notice that the helicopter from ARMA does not include all the TOH engine. I don't even know if that is possible to would be nice to have it. If not possible maybe the more DLC's including apache helicopters, black-hawks, sea-hawks, Chinook and last but not least the MI8's.

Anyways I think this is a great game, it was really worth buying. I would make me very happy to see some of theses fix implemented on the next patch.

Please if anyone notice agree with me and saw other minor issues that may have a quick fix, please few free to add. Take care! ;)

The merlin thing is something that must be reported and fixed in a patch, about the being "unable to shot from passanger seats"

well..... i think you haven't really understood how does the ArmA engine (wich is used in ToH) works.....

and if you mean roads like civilian roads with cars and those stuff, that's because if not a big city, in real life its hard to see a populated desert.

About the TOH content and ArmA content, well, you may be happy that the TOH flightmodel is being ported into ArmA 3 and there is an official mod that makes all ArmA 2 vanilla and Operation Arrowhead content compatible with ToH (you will be able to use all ArmA 2 and OA helis in ToH, however, i am not sure at all if you can use addon helicopters from arma).

and the player being ejected when killed its a game-code, i dont know if there are any scripts/mods that change that in ToH, but if you take a look, there was the same problem in ArmA 2 (ACE took care of that).