Sign in to follow this  
OFPman

Mig-29

Hmm commies fell 1989 Russia, Sorry didnt say. But they fell 1990 in Poland.. If he says Skinning is harder than modeling than Id make the model my self and than people would see that you can model good that wasting ur $10 on it. What if that money went to support hungry people? what waste..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ July 08 2002,02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">:raiseseyestotheheavens:

It may make a bit more sense it it was quoted on context:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why are the engines red?

<span id='postcolor'>

Because... It's a commie aircraft.

Badabip, Badaboom!

Then, I complimented Scorpio on spending $10.00 to bring one of the world's premier fighter aircraft into OFP.

So much for Humour<span id='postcolor'>

Don't worry dude, some of us got it... tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vampire @ July 08 2002,10:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm  commies fell 1989 Russia, Sorry didnt say. But they fell 1990 in Poland.. If he says Skinning is harder than modeling than Id make the model my self and than people would see that you can model good that wasting ur $10 on it. What if that  money went to support hungry people? what waste..<span id='postcolor'>

Heh, you think $10 is enough to support a family of starving people? and do you think i dont support charaties and starving people?

I'd like to see you make a model of a Mig-29 yourself.

At least i went through to buy this model for you guys, and at least i didnt say it is mine...

Please, if you do not like it, do not download.

Its as simple as that. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vampire @ July 08 2002,10:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm  commies fell 1989 Russia, Sorry didnt say. But they fell 1990 in Poland.. If he says Skinning is harder than modeling than Id make the model my self and than people would see that you can model good that wasting ur $10 on it. What if that  money went to support hungry people? what waste..<span id='postcolor'>

Why don't you stop going on the internet and use the money you'd save to help starving people?

Anyway wink.gif When will it be ready scorpio?

Sure, Paratrooper. I think it will be ready, but i fear not soon. Maybe in a week or so.

I need to make cockpit textures and missle proxies.

I dont really care if it was a F-29, a MiG-29 or a J-29. Thing is it that its the Fulcrum. With all those lovely feaures like look down/shoot down, head mounted targetting, the ability to do the cobra manouver (not that I expect it to be modelled in Ofp) and all the other tingly bits. Good work Scorpian. Im glad we have all decided that we dont care that it was designed by Communists and we are going to download it. Thing is, balancing. Now we need a F-15c Eagle. Soon all of our hard disks will be full! Someone will make a F-111 Aarvark and a Su-24 Fencer will come out to compete with it. A Mil-28 to face with the Apache etc. Maybe a good match for the Abrams would be the T-92, an experimental upgrade of the T-90, most notable feature been the addition of an 152mm gun and maybe an automatic gun and a crewless turret.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ July 08 2002,17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thing is, balancing. Now we need a F-15c Eagle.<span id='postcolor'>

We already have the F-16 Falcon - its as manoevarabe as the Mig. smile.gif

That f-16 needs to be in USAF textures not italian textures. Whats the point of having the italians on nogova? Besides if you texture them in USAF colors then we can simulate a reel airforce! You know the air force that taxi the army guys around. LOL we can have army guys transit by trucks to the neerest airbase and there they can board a USAF C-17, C-130 and get airlifted by the airforce to their DZ and the n they can go and do their stuff while the airforce guys go home.What do ya think about this?

This is how it is in real life.

Oh my Gawd... how many times have you lot whined about the F-16 textures already?  confused.gif  Just retexture 'em yourself if you're so desperate for a U.S.A.F. skin  tounge.gif  Personally, being half-Italian, I love those Italiano textures - belissimo!  wink.gif

Edit: By the way, the Cobra manouevre can be performed in OFP - just use a joystick! You can make even the A-10 do a Split-S or an Immelman biggrin.gif

I agree.  It's about time that F-16 some US skins.  I don't care if it's Navy or Airforce.  Either one will do.

Since when did the f-16 get used in the navy?LOL we also need an av8b a f-14 a f-18 and a marine a-6

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (shernt250 @ July 08 2002,18:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we also need an av8b a f-14 a f-18 and a marine a-6<span id='postcolor'>

do not despair....Lord Scorpio's next project is an F-18 smile.gif

WAHOOOOOO, but can you please re-texture the F-16 in USAF colors I would do it myself but it would come out look ing like crap. Also I would like to commend you on a job well done! That mig looks sweet! but may I suggest another texture like thisMig 29 warning! might be over 100k.

and the bottom of the airframe would be the lighter grey color. Look at fas.org/man for more pics.

and the textures for the F-16

F-16

lol acual the F-18 is a naval aircraft and is used in the navy and the marines and not the USAF.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpetsnazWarriorX @ July 08 2002,23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just hope it's the F/A-18E model - two seater. Nothing better than having a good ol' RIO/WSO  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

if it were a two seater it would be a D or F model (hornet or super hornet) an E is the single seat Super hornet...

Since OFP has suddenly become a Flight Sim tounge.gif , which is not a bad thing, we should upgrade the ground defences against the air. bThe east and the west could have a range of modern shoulder, truck and emplacement launched SAMs and Radar guided cannon while the Resistance will have low tech AA defences like 14.5mm quadrople guns. Now Im sure someone is going to say bad bad bad to this post and we dont need AA weapons for whatever reasons so state them!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gorgeous! Nice and rugged, just like the Russians love 'em <span id='postcolor'>

Are you talking about women? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ July 09 2002,05:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Since OFP has suddenly become a Flight Sim tounge.gif , which is not a bad thing, we should upgrade the ground defences against the air. bThe east and the west could have a range of modern shoulder, truck and emplacement launched SAMs and Radar guided cannon while the Resistance will have low tech AA defences like 14.5mm quadrople guns. Now Im sure someone is going to say bad bad bad to this post and we dont need AA weapons for whatever reasons so state them!<span id='postcolor'>

Well we do have the ADATS out from DKM Mod, it would be nice to have a a Soviet missile system

if that is true than why is miss universe from Russia? Or so I heard...

That is not really appreciated man, I'm Russian and that just stikes a chord so can we just keep the bigotry to a minimum?