Sign in to follow this  
OFPman

Mig-29

np m8. smile.gif

I didnt do anything special anyway, except purchase the model for $10, skin it and import it into ofp. textures are by Gexking.

ooooo, you can buy the models?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OFPman @ July 06 2002,22:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ooooo, you can buy the models?<span id='postcolor'>

yeah....with money. smile.gif

I dont know when it will be released, but probably soon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpetsnazWarriorX @ July 06 2002,22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gorgeous! Nice and rugged, just like the Russians love 'em  biggrin.gif  Someone's giving the East a chance, eheh  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, very, very... very.......... very................. small chance against the 82 units that are made for the west wink.gif

New sounds will be featured, surely? And how 'bout the loadout? Suggestion:-

AA: 2x R-77 [AA-12 'Adder']

2x R-73A/E [AA-11 'Archer']

2x R-60T/MK [AA-8 'Aphid']

AG [bombs]: 2x FAB-500

2x FAB-250

2x KAB-500

AG [missiles]: 4x Kh-29T [AS-14 'Kedge']

2x Kh-31P [AS-17 'Krypton']

How's that? Just have the long-range and short-range the same - won't make a difference in OFP anyway wink.gif

i got the perfect loadout smile.gif

er...im not sure about sounds, ill find some in a mo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ July 06 2002,02:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Real nice smile.gif but why are the engines red?<span id='postcolor'>

It's a commie aircraft, dammit.

Scorpio, you spent money to bring that model into OFP?

Your sacrifice is noted.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ July 07 2002,00:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ July 06 2002,02:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Real nice smile.gif but why are the engines red?<span id='postcolor'>

It's a commie aircraft, dammit.

Scorpio, you spent money to bring that model into OFP?

Your sacrifice is noted.<span id='postcolor'>

so? this is a game and the east is way unbalanced with west, stop trying to kill the balance you sandwhich people!

and again, thx scorpio ^_^

you need lots of units for the other team, thats what makes the game fun!  tounge.gif and come to think of it, i never see any east players, there have to be SOME! *gasp* wow.gif

Er...

Red engines?

Commie aircraft?

It was a, er...

Never mind.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ July 07 2002,00:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Scorpio, you spent money to bring that model into OFP?<span id='postcolor'>

of course, but it wasnt too much trouble.

What about the speed? Will it be compressed, or will it have supersonic performance? Like, at high altitudes, etc. Would be a nice touch  wink.gif   OR.... Dunno if it's possible, but how about you tinker with the sounds, and add a sonic boom whenever the MiG goes faster than sound? Just a suggestion, and I have some good sonic boom sounds if ya need any  smile.gif

Edit: I know a pilot cannot hear his own sonic boom, so it could perhaps be heard on the external views only..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ July 07 2002,00:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Er...

Red engines?

Commie aircraft?

It was a, er...

Never mind.<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif

ooooo, the mig29 should be extremely fast, i can picture it being almost the same as the f16, well, close atleast

If there are quality models suitable for OFP out there to be purchased, maybe we should start a community OFP fund which people can donate to for this purpose...just a thought. biggrin.gif

P.S. Maybe the engines a red because they are hot

I'm up for that. If a Mig 29 is $10 then between about 30 of us we could buy every military vehicle ever made. tounge.gif

Well Scorpio never made tht Model to be exect he just bought it and made it work. So why say he made it? he didnt make anything exept make it work for OFP.

hey scorpio i have one request. Can you re-texture the f-16 to USAF colors the grey and white on the bottom and with USAF markings and re-texture the mig-29 to grey also ive seen it mostly grey in russia. And can you also fix the hardpoints on the f-16 so that there is aim-9 on wing tips (2 missles)and aim-120 on the bottom of aircraft (2 misssles) and 2 bomb racks on each side in the middle of the wings with 3 bombs each and the bombs should be general purpose munitions. PS: I realy liked the F- 16 except id like it more in USAF colors instead of italian also how is that C-130 comming along? I would like it textured in grey USAF colors.After all the airforce is basicly the taxi for the Army LOL. And I think it would realy look cool to have all these on a USAF airbase with grey C-130's and grey C-17's I think it adds more to the athmosphere to have cargo and support units inside of bases more. It adds more realism. Even if its a static object.You could have it on the tarmac and use it for athmosphere and also fo cutscenes. Damn it I cant wait to get resistance.Im in the US sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vampire @ July 07 2002,05:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well Scorpio never made tht Model to be exect he just bought it and made it work. So why say he made it? he didnt make anything exept make it work for OFP.<span id='postcolor'>

Um, did he claim otherwise?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ July 06 2002,22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">np m8. smile.gif

I didnt do anything special anyway, except purchase the model for $10, skin it and import it into ofp. textures are by Gexking.<span id='postcolor'>

There is a limitation in the OFP engine, only one missile type can be carried on an aircraft, the models for a missile must all be the same. It is therefor to my knowlege impossible to have sidewinders and mavericks on a plane.

Has/can this be overcome?