h34dup

[SP/CAMP/CO] Real-World Operations (RWO)

Whoa those screens look really cool-- reminds me a bit of the Alice In Chains video for Rooster, or the climax of Platoon.

I remember when I first came across the UNS mod being disappointed with the lack of visible SP content...looks like that's finally begun to change and I can't wait to get some trigger time in all these promising-looking projects our community is putting together!

In other news, I got a response from Lennard regarding his L119A1 pack-- so hopefully that addon gets updated for the benefit of both my and RMCW's projects, and the community at-large!

hey.

if you wanna use some templates I've made (not a very big thing), I've made one on SEA island and one on MBG NAM island.

just send me a PM

speaking of missions hows yours doing the the Ia Drang campaign?

Regretably, I haven't had time to start on mine yet. Maybe we should make sure everyone has access to the RWO Google Group and discuss it in-detail there-- could use some definition around time frame, as well as what should be in-place vs what TexKaz will want to do himself when he ties everyone's contributions together (eg. dialogue, loadscreens, briefings, etc.).

Good new is I'm back from training, bad new is I fractured my wrist! It will be fine but scripting on Barras is going to be slowed lol. Its still on track and looking good, I'll have a more detailed campaign overview soon.

He guys, it's about that time.........Texkaz will be releasing the UNUSNG MOD campaign we've been working on hopefully, by the end of the month, but I'll leave that announcement up to him.......

In other news.................................It's........................MALI TIME!

Now with OFrp 3.2 now out:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?154487-Operation-FrenchPoint-3-2

We can start getting some folks together to make a campaign of MALI using this great MOD.

I know some of you are busy now with works, but at the very least, we can get to talking about it and get some names down who would be interested,

which means just about anybody and everybody who is interested. Yea! That means you.

Wiki is a must for this, so Wiki,, sorry but you've been conscripted as project director.. hehe.....he...heheha!

Shark-Attack. You're needed as well.

Anybody else?

Count me in on a mission, but I want to be OPFOR....I love me some bad guys...

lol, ok buddy, but why am I a must for it? because I'm french? ^^

I even wasn't aware of being conscripted as project director lol.

but yeah, could be a good idea. we'll see about it - it may take time as I am very busy ATM.

I am very busy ATM.

There's that ATM machine again....

Anyways, I know folks are busy now. Perhaps we can get the ball rolling now, talk it over and look for a start date in June....I'll be on vacation this month myself.

Task Force 42 development is going well! RCMW and I have been coordinating on all kinds of details to ensure an authentic experience, including proper callsigns and combat net radio. I never understood the conventions behind the letter and number combinations in a callsign like "Delta 16" or the difference between a US callsign and a UK callsign.

I'm going to try to scale back the addon requirements to keep things lean, (Reshmaan, Massi UK SFTG, CBA, BAF) but I plan to release a mod-heavy version that goes for maximum authenticity (L119A1 Pack, Tonali SF, ANA/ANP, KYO MH-47E, Yura Petrov Blackhawks, BB OA Mercs, etc.), as well as, potentially a lite version of the main 3-missions with the fantastic Australian SOTG units.

In Mission 4, I've decided to switch the battle dress to CRW, so the loadscreen has been updated!

rzg1E0el.jpg

Pic looks real nice.

I can save you time and ask you now, because I know I'll ask you when it comes out:

"combat net radio"

Perhaps later, when the mission is out, you can teach how you did this, though I've not heard it yet but I can only imagine.

I've been compiling and adding all the radio callsign and conventions info into the resources and helpful links thread on our dusty old Google Group. It was kind of confusing to wrap my head around, being a civi, but it's starting to make sense now that I have it on paper.

Well, actually, I was asking more about the radio sounds.......you tweaking things in Audacity?

And what happened with Chris Kyle(Spielbergs new star :D )

You have started much earlier,but still nothing,or did i miss something?

And what happened with Chris Kyle(Spielbergs new star :D )

You have started much earlier,but still nothing,or did i miss something?

Chris Kyle is essentially ready for release, but it does not have any voice acting yet. When I was coordinating with voice actors, it came up that a number of edits needed to be made to the scripts, mostly along the lines of corrected radio callsigns and lingo. So, after about a week of back-and-forth, I confirmed the final version of the script late last week. I have been meaning to chop the scripts up and distribute them to my voice actors, but Mother's Day weekend basically took me away from things.

I'm hoping to get the time to do that tonight, I'll send out the scripts and update them in-game. Hang tight and thanks for your interest in the mission!

Chris Kyle and TF42 will be the first missions to boast correct callsigns and more authentic dialogue overall!

Thanks for the answer,can't wait to play with them!

After them i would be very happy if somebody would make a couple of Russian missions(Osetia,Chechnya,A-stan, or dagestan)

I can see before my eyes the russian hostage freeing missions with BMP-s,PKM-s and RPG-s hahaa

Thanks for the answer,can't wait to play with them!

After them i would be very happy if somebody would make a couple of Russian missions(Osetia,Chechnya,A-stan, or dagestan)

I can see before my eyes the russian hostage freeing missions with BMP-s,PKM-s and RPG-s hahaa

Here's one done by TexKaz for RWO:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152518-SP-The-Maykop-Brigade-ACE-Version-(RWO)

Here's another one, campaign, done by TexKaz:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?151708-SP-CAMP-War-and-Peacekeepers-Chapter-1-WAR!

Enjoy!

Chris Kyle voice scripts went out last night! Still need help from someone who can do a Polish accent! Doesn't have to be clear, just needs to be a voice and it should be Polish-sounding!

Chris Kyle voice scripts went out last night! Still need help from someone who can do a Polish accent! Doesn't have to be clear, just needs to be a voice and it should be Polish-sounding!

tom3kb could be your man, but he's so shy. Maybe you promise him some polish sausages and a glass of Bracki Koźlak or Spółdzielnia Pszczelarska Apis and a night out with Izabella Scorupco.!!

Grats on the re-release, I'll give it a go soon!

Updated the thread's first post with the new releases and planned projects coming up.

Hello

sorry for posting so late in the RWO topic, but I was still busy since Sunday play testing the small Nam campaign I made. I'm sure that most of you will have seen the thread I started.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?155649-SP-Camp-Operation-Wayne-Grey-Unsung-MOD-RWO-version-1-0

I'm currently fixing some minor things and I'm only at mission 2 in the second test play. If everything works out well and no game breaking bugs are going to be reported than I will proceed with the voice acting and I'm in need of some voice actors. LOL.

cheers

Great to add your project to the RWO initiative nettrucker! Looks excellent, I will make a point to give things a play soon-- as soon as I can tear myself away from Task Force 42!

At any rate, the first post in the thread has been updated to include this release. Please let me know if anyone is actively working on something or released something that hasn't been captured in that first post-- that will be our central record of what RWO projects there are.