Sign in to follow this  
Patchwork

Plant/Vegitation texture bug help?

*edit* fixed this almost instantly after I posted this, sorry for wasting your time, but I can atleast hopefully help anyone else with this problem, you need to adjust ATOC in the advanced video settings from the pause menu or main menu, setting mine to "disabled" fixed this for me, but you might need to set it to something else for yourself. I hope I will eventually help someone else with this problem so this post wasn't as much of an idiot move.

I am getting this really weird bug that plants have bugged out to the point of game breaking. Picture says it all. I would say a texture bug but are those even qualified as textures? It is a realy problem since if anyone is prone they are covered by a wall of plants and I can't find them. anyway, I have 25GB mod compilation that I though was the problem, turned it off and it is still there. Turned off all my mods and it is still there. I deleted every PBO with the word "Plant" in them, then verified integrity of game cache in steam to get them back. Current mods are as follows and keep in mind that the textures are still bugged after disabling all of them

-Arma 2 merged into Arma OA folder (no need to start in CO)

-CBA;CBA_OA;CBA_A2

-Caa1

-Comp1 (compilation of 25gb worth of mods)

-ACE;ACEX;ACEX_RU;ACEX_SM;ACEX_USNavy

with peramiters as follows

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_OA;@CBA_A2;@caa1;@Comp1;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_USNavy

Rig Specs

CPU- i7-2600k 3.4ghz turbo (OC to 4.5ghz)

GPU- Radeon HD 6990 (dual GPU card with crossfire enabled)

Memory- 8GB XMS3 1333mhz 9-9-9-24

PSU- 1200Watt

MoBo- 046MHW

The mods have all worked flawlessly until today. I went back to vanilla game for a few seconds, reactivated the mods and had this. Went back to vanilla, reinstalled suspected PBO's, and I figure the only problem my rig could have is Crossfire incompatibility).C5E38F67D4B7FC9167362BFF9D46948AEC2F868F