Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

PowerShow Event: Panthera (Jan 10 Thursday, 2200 CET!)

SBP Team is organizing a multiplayer event - an opening ceremony for new Panthera update:

SBP Powershow.

airshow.jpg

Airshow & TvT Mission (SBP & Dictator IceBreakr vs All)

When?

January 10, at 2200 CET (2100 UK)

Where? Meeting point?

We meet on our teamspeak3 server and play on our capable dedicated server. We start at 2210 with 1st mission.

We accept you by sending mail to ice at icebreakr dot info with subject "Powershow!" and I'll add you to the list supplied in *this* post! Dont forget to write your nickname in the mail and possible team/clan name! Only signed up ppl will get access pass to our server via reply to your mail (server and ts3 pass).

Game & Addons needed?

You need Arma2 Combined Ops (original + arrowhead addon combined) patched to latest official patch.

You will get a link to our repository named @AIRSHOW here that will include: ACE, ACEX, ACE_SM, CBA, @panthera and other required addons.

Panthera will get a slight update to v2.91 later today or tommorow.

We will also try to give out couple of awards.

I hope you come in great numbers so we can host a nice airshow and a fun story event right after that!

------

Signed up folks so far (11):

IceBreakr

LordWolf

Skipper

Spidi

Denis

SLOriflex

Chimpy

SmukY

PJSI

Norakrava

Twocan

Edited by IceBreakr

Sorry m8, saw the pm to late, and we had our pre Lingor campaign training, so most our players where buzzy.

Like the airshow stuff, being a complete airhead myself :)

Sjaba

No foreign players signed up,...

Sorry IceBreakr, i would have signed up but unfortunately i or any of the members of the squad i play with use ACE.

Reset the event I can make it feel like in old days. If foreign is ex Yu ( good enough ) for you ;)

And if possible no additional DL, my HDD already screams.

PS: We do not play without ACE.

R0adki11 & _MaSSive: did u even read what I wrote? We were using ACE!

It has been a very nice event, especially 2nd part. Too bad no other teams showed up. We tried hosting ACE event for the first time, and probably last too...

Added one movie from the 1st phase, airshow that is:

Edited by IceBreakr